Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-10-2011   #1
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 5007 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Camp Videos

I thought I'd make a separate thread for these videos since there are so many and will get lost in the Training Camp thread. And so that whoever wants to go back and see these they don't have to go dig through the other thread.

I posted some of the videos in the Camp thread yesterday but I'm adding the rest of them here.

Just the players coming in warming up before practice.

The texans stretching before practice

Texans players doing drills. DBs doing drills, DL doing drills, and then the LB doing drills

Run right by Derrick Ward. Good stop by the D

A good couple minutes of the Offense and Defense going at it.

8 minutes of O v. D

More O v. D

Again more O v. D

7 on 7 great passes by schaub. Almost amazing grab by Jacoby

Lienart throw to a diving Maehl (i think)

Lienart to dickerson

Schaub to Johnson TD

Schaub to Johnson again

Lienart throwing 7 on 7 Td by maehl

Schaub to Walter TD!

Lienart to townsel for a TD

Good coverage form D and Lienart throws it away

Dickersons amazing grab over Jonathan Joseph!

Ward drop pass that would have been a TD

Good pass break up by Jason Allen

Pass break up by Troy Nolan

Schaub hand off to Ward

Great grab by Andre over Kareem Jackson

Finally a good play by Kjax! Breaks up a pass intended for Andre in the endzone

Derrick Ward run

Ward run out of the endzone

Tj pressured throws it away

I actually got a couple more believe it or not. Ill post them here when they're uploaded
Old 08-10-2011   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Camp Videos

The opponents of our 16 game schedule thank you very much for this.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #3
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

This is awesome! If I could rep it ten times I would!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #4
qman_tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 80 qman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubes please give Dickerson some playing time this year!
qman_tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #5
qman_tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 80 qman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
lmao
qman_tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #6
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 122341 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

if it had been a longer field K. Jac would of been 10 yards behind.
EllisUnit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #7
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 5007 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected

Kareem did good on this play. I don't really like Kjax but defending the best reciever in the endzone one on one deserves some credit.
Old 08-10-2011   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
if it had been a longer field K. Jac would of been 10 yards behind.
He had excellent inside position, as the field compresed, which elimated any fear of getting beat deep & if it was middle of the field then he has safety help. Let's give the man some credit.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #9
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 122341 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
He had excellent inside position, as the field compresed, which elimated any fear of getting beat deep & if it was middle of the field then he has safety help. Let's give the man some credit.

i will give him credit he did make 1 play BUT

I can shoot at a bottle 1,000 times and only hit it once, that dont make me a sharp shooter.
Old 08-10-2011   #10
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i will give him credit he did make 1 play BUT

I can shoot at a bottle 1,000 times and only hit it once, that dont make me a sharp shooter.
I can't blame anyone for being gun-shy, it's not like the Texans draft track record has been all that stellar with selection of Kareem in particular a surprise CB selection. But keeping with thread theme, watching tape, primarily these practice session, there is reason for hope, in a better scheme, players surrounding him & coaching that Kareem Jackson will win over a skeptical Texan fan base.

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 08-10-2011 at 10:43 PM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #11
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL! I thought video was not allowed at TC?
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #12
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Like other teams don't have spies at these open practices anyway?
Old 08-10-2011   #13
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
LOL! I thought video was not allowed at TC?
Its not but I guess I'm just a sneaky guy
Old 08-11-2011   #14
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post
I thought I'd make a separate thread for these videos since there are so many and will get lost in the Training Camp thread. And so that whoever wants to go back and see these they don't have to go dig through the other thread.

I posted some of the videos in the Camp thread yesterday but I'm adding the rest of them here.

Texans players doing drills. DBs doing drills, DL doing drills, and then the LB doing drills

8 minutes of O v. D

More O v. D

Again more O v. D

Lienart to dickerson

Schaub to Johnson TD

Schaub to Johnson again

Schaub to Walter TD!

Schaub hand off to Ward

Derrick Ward run

I actually got a couple more believe it or not. Ill post them here when they're uploaded
Holy smokes!

I better watch these before someone with the Texans has YouTube take them down, though I don't think they could. Could they?

REP YOUR WAY! Aw geez, it won't let me! I promise I'll rep you when it lets me.
Old 08-11-2011   #15
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post

8 minutes of O v. D

More O v. D

Again more O v. D

Lienart to dickerson

Schaub to Johnson TD

Schaub to Johnson again

Schaub to Walter TD!

Schaub hand off to Ward

Derrick Ward run

Nice job!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011   #16
Clamp
Rookie

Rep Power: 167 Clamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respected

I know they are only going 3/4 speed on the line but Mario pushes his lineman around like its a 5 year old. The guy is still a beast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqtnB28xmvA
Clamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011   #17
prostock101
Mr. Big

Rep Power: 275 prostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respected

Noted that Dolphins are asking fans to not post TC vids on YouTube per PFT.

Are they just being paranoid or do clips like this offer any insight for an opponent?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...os-on-youtube/
prostock101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011   #18
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock101 View Post
Noted that Dolphins are asking fans to not post TC vids on YouTube per PFT.

Are they just being paranoid or do clips like this offer any insight for an opponent?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...os-on-youtube/
These are open practices, right?

That means that if a team wanted to hire 31 people, they could have someone at each team' open practice recording film with their phones or cameras just like these guys.

I don't see this as that big of an issue until teams start confiscating electronics before you go into the practice.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011   #19
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you for uploading redwhiteANDblue and a great job! Amazing catch by Dickerson.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011   #20
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
These are open practices, right?

That means that if a team wanted to hire 31 people, they could have someone at each team' open practice recording film with their phones or cameras just like these guys.

I don't see this as that big of an issue until teams start confiscating electronics before you go into the practice.
Spy Camp

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read