Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-10-2011   #21
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Smack from Indy fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
And then there was that whole Rosencopter debacle. We just do not have the balls to be smack talking .... yet. I eagerly await the day when we can.
Texans fans doing more than some good natured ribbing is just ridiculous.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #22
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys are Smack Talk Deficient or something.

You ALWAYS have room to say something to other teams' fans.

If a Titans fans hits me with "2-16" I hit them with "One yard short!" If a Jags fan hits me with "Your fans are so obnoxious," I answer back with, "Your tarps are black, smelly, and always stretched out flat just like your quarterback."

I am ashamed of all of you right now. To say that you can't talk smack JUST because of our own hardships doesn't mean the other teams don't have hardships you can leverage against them.

Nancies. All of you.
Old 08-10-2011   #23
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

How dare Colts fans suggest that we haven't won as many games as them?

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #24
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #25
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
I posted this on NFL.com Texans/Indy Game Center Fan Discussion (my handle was jimmmy4) and got some interesting responses:

The colts are going to stink this year. You guys never re-loaded. i know we
have stunk since the beginning but Peyton the great sure seems to choke in the great big games, exept for one time.

Got the following reply from coltsquick3000:

@jimmy4 I have a little saying for you. I made it up. Some people say; "better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all." I say; "better to have choked and lost than to never have had the chance to choke at all." In the Texans case you haven't even sniffed the BRILLIANCE and CLASS of the MIGHTY COLTS!

Got this "shoutout" (like a pm) from a dolts fan:

it must suck to be a texan fan. you should kill yourself now. you have a better chance of actually winning something if you were dead.
Honestly, I would have said much worse to you. They've owned this division for the last decade and we tend to stay at the bottom. I'm just as optimistic and homerish as the next fan, but you have to bring logic to your smack game. Hopefully this will be our year to win the AFC South, but until we win consistently, we are still going to carry the "kick me" sign on the back of our jerseys.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #26
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Personally, I wouldn't go and talk smack to any team's fans. We haven't done anything to deserve that. Our team has to do something before going there.

Well.

Except Raiders fans. I talk smack to them all the time because they're obnoxious and I work with a couple of them.
Or Dolphin fans. Aren't we undefeated against the 'fins? I can't remember.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #27
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222469 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Or Dolphin fans. Aren't we undefeated against the 'fins? I can't remember.
We are 5-1 against the Raiders. 5-0 against the Dolphins. 2-0 against the Bears and Panthers.

Teams we have never beaten: Ravens, Vikings, Jets, Eagles, Chargers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #28
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Do some of y'all even watch the NFL?

Manning has never had garbage on his offense. A guy named Reggie Wayne ring a bell? How about Joseph Addai? Dallas Clark? Austin Collie? Not to mention a line led by Jeff Saturday?

As far as smack talking to the Colts....seriously? 2-16 do anything for you?
Before that: Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison....
Perki-Perk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #29
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm pretty sure I can hold my own!!
Yessir you can. But I'm right there with ya!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #30
since02
"Step 1"

Rep Power: 0 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02

refuse to talk smack with a true "football fan"....

i will however talk smack with a bandwagon fan who knows nothing about they are talking about... that just urks the hell out of me!

only exception to the rules: cowgirls fans i would prefer not to talk to them at all...
since02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #31
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Whatever your/their viewpoint is about the Texans? Fans of the Colts have been very spoiled.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #32
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 165 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected

I actually respect Peyton and think he is probably the best quarterback I have ever seen, no matter what his playoff record is. I was just throwing some crap back at the dolts fans and figured that would get their goat. I'm sick of everybody piling on, irregardless of our record. Unless we get to the point of not being in the playoffs this year, it's full speed ahead and get the heck out of the way.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #33
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoultimata View Post
The colts are going to stink this year. You guys never re-loaded. i know we
have stunk since the beginning but Peyton the great sure seems to choke in the great big games, exept for one time.
I don't care about the Colts but, I take that one time better than nothing.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #34
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55827 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

That's a spambot.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #35
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate this kind of stuff.

I'm a fan of a team because they are the team I want to see win. If you're a fan of a team because they are already good, you are a bandwagon fan....and I'll just say that I have no respect for that at all. I was a bandwagon Cowboys fan as a kid....and then I basically hit puberty and grew up. Some people never do.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #36
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Yeah i've had a couple people I know give me crap for years proclaiming themselves as Colts fans but when i ask them about their team this year they claim to be just "Peyton fans" and have no idea what the Colts are doing and cheering for another team. Sad sad sad.
Old 10-19-2011   #37
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoultimata View Post
Some people say; "better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all." I say; "better to have choked and lost than to never have had the chance to choke at all."
I've heard that before somewhere... peytonmanning18 is that you!?! Were you ran off from the other board?
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read