Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2011   #1
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 165 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Smack from Indy fans

I posted this on NFL.com Texans/Indy Game Center Fan Discussion (my handle was jimmmy4) and got some interesting responses:

The colts are going to stink this year. You guys never re-loaded. i know we
have stunk since the beginning but Peyton the great sure seems to choke in the great big games, exept for one time.

Got the following reply from coltsquick3000:

@jimmy4 I have a little saying for you. I made it up. Some people say; "better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all." I say; "better to have choked and lost than to never have had the chance to choke at all." In the Texans case you haven't even sniffed the BRILLIANCE and CLASS of the MIGHTY COLTS!

Got this "shoutout" (like a pm) from a dolts fan:

it must suck to be a texan fan. you should kill yourself now. you have a better chance of actually winning something if you were dead.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read