Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-06-2011   #1
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default This sums it up beautifully.

Reminds me of that song; "Beautiful Disaster"

http://youtu.be/zjHCokQ6BhU

This year, we better be hearing wedding bells!
Old 08-06-2011   #2
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This sums it up beautifully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post

Well I was upbeat after watching that im depressed.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #3
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

There is no doubt the defense sucked pond water last year. How many times did the offense march down the field to either tie or get the lead only to have the defense choke it away?

Some of the games we lost at the last second would have not even been close if the defense was at least respectable. Hopefully, Wade can right that ship. Hopefully, the offense has not lost anything from last season.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #4
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

I absolutely love that song. Your Hand in Mind by Explosions in the Sky. If you ever get the chance to see them live, DO IT. They're originally from Texas, but its hard to ever get them away from touring in Europe and coming home.

I stopped watching at the Jags Hail Mary clip.
Old 08-06-2011   #5
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 174887 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
I absolutely love that song. Your Hand in Mind by Explosions in the Sky. If you ever get the chance to see them live, DO IT. They're originally from Texas, but its hard to ever get them away from touring in Europe and coming home.

I stopped watching at the Jags Hail Mary clip.
it was the Cushing presser for me. don't want to see that crap again.
he better come out and play like a demon this year
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #6
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3508 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

That was heart wrenching seeing all the expressions on the Houston sideline right after that Jets game.

Who was the Ravens player who hugged Schaub right after he threw that interception in overtime? If I was Schaub, I would've hulked up.
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #7
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

You need to consider people who might have loaded guns next to them before you post something like that again
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-06-2011   #8
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I for one, am not even gonna watch it! I'm looking ahead! I can't handle seeing the heartbreaks of last yr! They were gut wrenching! Except of course Andre beating the crap out of Finnigan! That I love
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
Well I for one, am not even gonna watch it! I'm looking ahead! I can't handle seeing the heartbreaks of last yr! They were gut wrenching! Except of course Andre beating the crap out of Finnigan! That I love
I dont need reminders either! It's a new season, let's move on!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #10
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually, it made me confirm that our defense can not possibly get any worse. I am really excited to see this new scheme in 2011. Despite the transition, the new players, any injuries, players out of position, yada, yada, yada....

On coaching alone, the D should no longer be the laughing stock of the league. Period. Its a new day!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #11
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
That was heart wrenching seeing all the expressions on the Houston sideline right after that Jets game.

Who was the Ravens player who hugged Schaub right after he threw that interception in overtime? If I was Schaub, I would've hulked up.

That was the part that stood out to me more than anything. Couldn't even watch the Jags play. As soon as I saw what game it was, I fast forwarded past it.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #12
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14152 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

The Jets game is the one that will always be etched in my mind and define last season.

Really...they went like 70 yards in 35 seconds. The Texans players faces especially Andre's was something to see. Foster's jaw was just hanging open. I think they were all wondering the same thing...How could that have happened?

That game was locked up. Make one defensive play and that game was won.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #13
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post

That was heart wrenching and a very hard to watch reminder of just how bad our defense was last year. Cushing needs to just shut up. He lied to us all last year, it was pretty obvious. Put down the juice and man up this year.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #14
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 18555 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
it was the Cushing presser for me. don't want to see that crap again.
he better come out and play like a demon this year
A pregnant Demon!!
Old 08-06-2011   #15
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 24148 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
I've had enough kicks in the balls without having to experience them all over again.

Here's to a new season and being positive... at least for a few more weeks.

Old 08-06-2011   #16
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad to see that again. They should make all Texans players (especially the New D players) watch this clip.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011   #17
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
The Jets game is the one that will always be etched in my mind and define last season.

Really...they went like 70 yards in 35 seconds. The Texans players faces especially Andre's was something to see. Foster's jaw was just hanging open. I think they were all wondering the same thing...How could that have happened?

That game was locked up. Make one defensive play and that game was won.
From memory .... The Texans had the Jets at their own 10 with 1:47 left on the clock.

How the fark do you lose that game ?! ......Ask Eugene Wilson.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read