Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-02-2011   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Texans Chick

Heard you on 610 AM this morning Stephanie, good interview!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #2
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
No Podcast ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
No Podcast ?
I dunno', she was on around 9:00 AM.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Steph, I'm gonna let 1560 know that you are stepping out on them.
Old 08-02-2011   #5
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I caught her on RICHARD JUSTICE'S show last week.

He said, "I apologize", "Brilliant Analysis" and all kinds of other nice things to her.

No, seriously....

But I don't think Hoffy is down with anything manly so he wasn't digging it.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
I caught her on RICHARD JUSTICE'S show last week.

He said, "I apologize", "Brilliant Analysis" and all kinds of other nice things to her.

No, seriously....

But I don't think Hoffy is down with anything manly so he wasn't digging it.
Hoffy was being a dick to her. I kept tweeting for her to punch Hoffy in the face!!
Old 08-02-2011   #7
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Haha. Just saw this.

Yeah, everybody at camp was sorta losing their minds because most people didn't see what happened. And I saw the Twitter start to go crazy, and I know how it is when something happens at camp but you don't quite know what happened.

There were a few of us between the fields that saw the play as it happened--it was scary but not carted off the field scary. I felt frustrated bc you couldn't tweet at that point, so I figured the best way to let people know what happened was to go live on 610 because they are the only ones that have a live set up during TC.

Justice/Hoffman were very gracious to me when I was on their show. And no, I didn't think Ken was being too difficult.
Old 08-03-2011   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Haha. Just saw this.

Yeah, everybody at camp was sorta losing their minds because most people didn't see what happened. And I saw the Twitter start to go crazy, and I know how it is when something happens at camp but you don't quite know what happened.

There were a few of us between the fields that saw the play as it happened--it was scary but not carted off the field scary. I felt frustrated bc you couldn't tweet at that point, so I figured the best way to let people know what happened was to go live on 610 because they are the only ones that have a live set up during TC.

Justice/Hoffman were very gracious to me when I was on their show. And no, I didn't think Ken was being too difficult.
Hoffy was a dick to you. You should've punched him in his face.
Old 08-03-2011   #9
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Vandermeer was dogging Stephanie this morning on his show...FYI
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #10
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Vandermeer was dogging Stephanie this morning on his show...FYI
Seriously? He did mention that I suggested a topic. He didn't tell me that he was dogging me. He told me his point of view after camp, and I told him why he was wrong.

Part of the thing is that I don't think Vandermeer realized how bad the Texans defense has been because he looks at total defense stats which are very misleading.
Old 08-03-2011   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266923 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Seriously? He did mention that I suggested a topic. He didn't tell me that he was dogging me. He told me his point of view after camp, and I told him why he was wrong.

Part of the thing is that I don't think Vandermeer realized how bad the Texans defense has been because he looks at total defense stats which are very misleading.

Vandermeer can be quite a homer at times, when he should be able to get through the day without a glass of Koolaid and a pair of rose colored glasses to enhance the experience. Steph, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #12
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Haha. Just saw this.
You said, "You're being combative" or something like that. It was funny and it was a good listen.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #13
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Vandermeer can be quite a homer at times, when he should be able to get through the day without a glass of Koolaid and a pair of rose colored glasses to enhance the experience. Steph, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
I like Marc. We're good.
Old 08-03-2011   #14
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
You said, "You're being combative" or something like that. It was funny and it was a good listen.
Ha. I think if you aren't feeling comfortable with the direction of something, you should tell them that.

I only got cussed at once when I worked for a corporation. Some guy wasn't happy with something and got super angry (not my fault). I stopped the conversation and said that we could chat later if that's the language he was going to use. After that, he was one of my easiest to deal with clients.

It's not that I have issues with people using profanity in general, but I wasn't getting paid enough to get cussed at.

Set. Boundaries.
Old 08-04-2011   #15
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266923 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I like Marc. We're good.
I like Vandermeer also..........but he does report commonly as a homer and not as an objective observer like yourself
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #16
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sounds like "That Stephanie Woman" is causing problems again.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read