Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-12-2010   #41
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Yahoo League - have some openings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
2x2=4?

Did he undertand the difference between 16 bit and 32 bit?
Quote:
3:56:08 PM) Brad: oh and this is for x64 right? it looks like it is
(3:56:15 PM) Brakos82: Both 86 and 64
(3:56:22 PM) Brakos82: I'm running the 86
(3:56:47 PM) Brad: so how exactly can you choose?
(3:57:03 PM) Brakos82: When you get it there's 2 .iso's, one for 86 and 64
(3:57:15 PM) Brad: nice
(3:57:33 PM) Brakos82: yeah, my grandpa's computer's the only one that needed 64, everybody else got 86 lol
(3:58:16 PM) Brad: well x64 should be 64 bit if I am correct so your grandpa is more advanced than you? lol
(3:58:50 PM) Brad: or wait am I wrong on this lol
(3:58:51 PM) Brakos82: He's the one that paid 800 for his computer, not my decision lol
(3:59:12 PM) Brakos82: And he got a Dell *facepalm*
(4:00:01 PM) Brad: wait so are you rinning Ultimate as a 32bit or 64 bit?
(4:00:07 PM) Brakos82: 32
(4:00:12 PM) Brad: ****
(4:00:17 PM) Brad: I need 64 lol
(4:00:22 PM) Brakos82: 64's on there too lol
(4:00:28 PM) Brakos82: *knock* Hello.... McFly....
(4:00:46 PM) Brad: so x86 is 32 bit and x64 I am guessing is 64bit
(4:00:50 PM) Brakos82: Right.
(4:00:51 PM) Brakos82: lol
(4:01:01 PM) Brad: jesus christ...and I am the tech guy lol
(4:01:06 PM) Brakos82: LOL
(4:01:51 PM) Brakos82: It's like the equivalent of you predicting the next Long Island Express. lol
I always thought it was a bit more obvious than that, considering he is a total tech geek.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010   #42
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 18708 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, I don't check the league for a week because nothing has been going on and everything goes crazy.

Hope everyone got signed up that needed too. Looks like it is full.

Good Luck to all!!
Old 08-13-2010   #43
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Nice. Watch GP take it all the way now.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #44
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

Reminder - tomorrow at 2:00 is the draft.
Old 09-15-2010   #45
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I ask a favor for those in this league. My Son's (Tapout) is new to FF and he had a RB go on IR for the year. I offered a trade to him in order to help his team a bit. Yes, the trade is ridiculous, but his team doesn't look good enough to go far anyways. I don't want him to get discouraged and quit playing FF.

Please allow this trade to go through. I would appreciate it.
Old 09-15-2010   #46
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 18708 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Brakos ? ?

Did you forget you are in this league???

A bunch of your guys or either IR's, NA or suspended. Hard to get points and win a game with those guys in your lineup.
Old 09-15-2010   #47
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
Brakos ? ?

Did you forget you are in this league???

A bunch of your guys or either IR's, NA or suspended. Hard to get points and win a game with those guys in your lineup.
Brakos!
Old 09-15-2010   #48
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I ask a favor for those in this league. My Son's (Tapout) is new to FF and he had a RB go on IR for the year. I offered a trade to him in order to help his team a bit. Yes, the trade is ridiculous, but his team doesn't look good enough to go far anyways. I don't want him to get discouraged and quit playing FF.

Please allow this trade to go through. I would appreciate it.
A little one sided????

There are RB available that scored quite a few points last week. This league goes give points for return yards.

The RB from KC is there - he can just drop Grant and pick him up. We have NO waivers - 1st come 1st served.
Old 09-21-2010   #49
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Signed up.
Did you forget that you signed up???

Missing you.
Old 09-25-2010   #50
OzzO
.. and then?

/\ shhhh, I'm playing him this week. I need at least one win this season.
Old 09-29-2010   #51
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

To those of you in this league, Brakos has disappeared and had not made any adjustments to his team. Don't think he has logged on since he joined. I have PM'd him and have gotten no response.

I do not feel it to be fair for a team that is active to lose a game to a team that is not active in anyway. He has lost the first 3 games. In the off chance that his players who are on suspension at the moment, comes back and plays lights out, I will bench all his players.

These players will NOT be released. There will be no trades for any of his players. The team that plays him will get a win.

I posted this on the League message boards. If any of you have any problems with this let me know. I plan on locking his team Sat am.

And don't foget, bye weeks are here, make sure you check your rosters.
Old 12-22-2010   #52
OzzO
.. and then?

first and second playing for the championship, third and fourth playing for third. Good season and good ending. Hou-Tex, I thought for sure I was gonna knock you out to play in the championship. Ah well.
Old 12-22-2010   #53
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
first and second playing for the championship, third and fourth playing for third. Good season and good ending. Hou-Tex, I thought for sure I was gonna knock you out to play in the championship. Ah well.
I did too, bro. Especially when I saw AP wasn't playing and didn't have a cpu around. I had to rely on Shiancoe and the Bears DB Manning to get me a few points. It was a good game, that's for sure. Looks like Ruined has a pretty stout team too. Dunno if I can get this next one.
Old 12-29-2010   #54
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Congratulations to Ruined for winning the championship.

Thanks all for playing. Hope to see you next season.
Old 01-03-2011   #55
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Ha, good job, Ruined.

Grams, I'd like to be back in next season. I liked your setup with defensive players being involved. It was my first experience playing like this and I enjoyed it. Thank you.
Old 07-26-2011   #56
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

I have 2 openings in this custom league again this year.

10 teams - 2 of each position with IDP players. Live draft - Sunday - Aug 21 10 am

ID# 171735 - p/w football

Please only people who will actually play. Had 5 guys join from here last year and 2 of them joined and never checked their team after the draft - while the other 3 played all year.

Everyone who played should have gotten the invite already. This is the 7th year for this league and 5 of us have been playing together for most of them.
Old 07-27-2011   #57
OzzO
.. and then?

Got the renewal invite, haven't had the chance to sign up at the site though I will soon.
Old 07-27-2011   #58
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Question Re: Yahoo League - have some openings

Quote:
I have 2 openings in this custom league again this year.

10 teams - 2 of each position with IDP players. Live draft - Sunday - Aug 21 10 am

ID# 171735 - p/w football

Please only people who will actually play. Had 5 guys join from here last year and 2 of them joined and never checked their team after the draft - while the other 3 played all year.

Everyone who played should have gotten the invite already. This is the 7th year for this league and 5 of us have been playing together for most of them.

I guess there is no more room?
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011   #59
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Got room for 2 more after Oz joins

Go to join a custom league. Think you just enter the league ID and league password.
Old 08-01-2011   #60
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 18345 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Got room for 2 more after Oz joins

Go to join a custom league. Think you just enter the league ID and league password.
I'm in if there is room - had my first IDP league last year, and enjoyed it more than the offensive side of things, which shocked me!

It said that you can't join as there are too many teams, if everyone renews at the moment....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read