Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-25-2011   #121
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: facebook posts by Texans

twitter post from Cushing:

Quote:
Ive got a feeling this is going to be the type of year houston has been waiting for...
http://twitter.com/#!/briancushing56
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011   #122
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 5007 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
twitter post from Cushing:

http://twitter.com/#!/briancushing56
I've had that feeling for 4 years now
Old 07-25-2011   #123
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post
I've had that feeling for 4 years now
19 - 10's when it started for me... feeling died with that harvard 3rd stringer ran roughshod on us.
Old 07-25-2011   #124
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Brian Cushing
See u sunday!

Ben Tate
Ready to GO!!!!!!
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011   #125
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 127721 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Damn i need to start using twitter. To bad i'm not a famous athlete
EllisUnit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #126
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Time for training camp! stay tuned because ill be giving away a signed jersey and game tickets soon!
Cushlash's page
Old 07-28-2011   #127
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Ben Tate
In a few minutes im giving away a signed auburn jersey, signed texans jersey, tickets 2 a texans game, and a skype conversation w me.. stay tuned!!!
7 minutes ago
Old 07-28-2011   #128
Wolf
100% Texan

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Johna...ref=ts&sk=wall

Johnathan Joseph
Old 07-31-2011   #129
Wolf
100% Texan

Ben Tate
Think im going back to the ol 44 been it my whole football career hate to see the big bro Leach go......
6 minutes ago
Old 08-04-2011   #130
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Brian Cushing
Added an extra winner wholl get an autograph for the contest.. Reminder that it ends tmrw at 3pm est, so click here (http://woobox.com/pe9jre) to enter and then go show my boy's page appreciation by "liking" it @ www.facebook.com/thesocialmcoa​ch

Cush Contest-ends tomorrow at 3pm est!
woobox.com
The 5 different prizes being given away to 5 different random entries are: 2 tickets to a 2011 Texans game, a signed Cush jersey, a Cush Fathead, a 5 minute Skype call with Cush, and a signed autograph!Brian Cushing
Old 08-05-2011   #131
Wolf
100% Texan

Dorin Dickerson
Who is all comin out to practice tomorrow
about a minute ago via Twitter Like @scorindorin on Twitter
Old 08-06-2011   #132
Wolf
100% Texan

Dorin Dickerson
Neil rackers planked out in the locker room lol http://lockerz.com/s/127179622
7 minutes ago via Twitter Like @scorindorin on Twitter

Old 08-06-2011   #133
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Dorin Dickerson

Two things:

1. Why is the kicker needing a nap?

2. He needs to get his hands out there where we can see them.
Old 08-07-2011   #134
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

This doesn't technically belong here in this thread, but F it.

Meet my new signature.

Quote:
@McClain_on_NFL
John McClain
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011   #135
Wolf
100% Texan

Ben Tate
Good start to the 2011 season i cant wait to get out there i love this game way too much to pretend like something is wrong with me smh abt to say my prayers and hit the sheets
5 hours ago 3069 Like

Old 08-16-2011   #136
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ben Tate
Good start to the 2011 season i cant wait to get out there i love this game way too much to pretend like something is wrong with me smh abt to say my prayers and hit the sheets
5 hours ago 3069 Like

I saw that too.

I am willing to bet after what #27 did last night there are going to be some Hammy's that are cured over night.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011   #137
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ben Tate
5 hours ago 3069 Like

WTH?? This doesn't surprise me, but it is disappointing
Old 08-21-2011   #138
Wolf
100% Texan

Dorin Dickerson
Never been givin anything in my whole life. Dont plan on having anything "givin" to me now

also,Ben Tates Birthday today
Old 08-21-2011   #139
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dorin Dickerson

He's doing it wrong, face looking down at the floor, hands by the sides... amateurs.

Old 08-23-2011   #140
Wolf
100% Texan

Dorin Dickerson
Lol so how about i was takin my sox off at my locker today and one of the flipped up and hit @johnson80 right in the mouth hahahaha!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read