Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 07-24-2011   #261
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Alright guys, i will be renewing this league again this year. Like usual, i'll let the people who played this past year have first priority in joining first, and after a couple of weeks i'll open it up to the rest of the forum. Let me know if you guys are interested.

I will likely renew sometime tonight, draft in mid-late August.
I wan't in last year but I'd be interested if you've got an opening.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011   #262
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I wan't in last year but I'd be interested if you've got an opening.

I most likely will. Usually about 8 people rejoin. You'll get the first pm for an opening.
Old 07-24-2011   #263
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I most likely will. Usually about 8 people rejoin. You'll get the first pm for an opening.
TexasArlingtons will attempt a defense. It is only fair
Old 07-24-2011   #264
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
TexasArlingtons will attempt a defense. It is only fair

I'm looking to avenge my early exit from the playoffs last year. I was 09 champion, and will be 11 champion
Old 07-24-2011   #265
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Alright guys, i will be renewing this league again this year. Like usual, i'll let the people who played this past year have first priority in joining first, and after a couple of weeks i'll open it up to the rest of the forum. Let me know if you guys are interested.

I will likely renew sometime tonight, draft in mid-late August.
I got it and I'm in!! Bring on some football!!
Old 07-25-2011   #266
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 143421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in again. Hope I can do better than last year.

My Son would like to join if there's an opening.
Old 07-25-2011   #267
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

If there's any openings left after people from last year all have their say then I'd be interested in playing.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011   #268
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll join up if there are any openings.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011   #269
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 28177 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

There can be only one.

This year it is me!!

Old 07-26-2011   #270
centexfan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 centexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd love to be in if there's room.
Old 07-26-2011   #271
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this the ESPN league? If so (if yall' have room), I would like to partake.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #272
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Is this the ESPN league? If so (if yall' have room), I would like to partake.

Nah, it's Yahoo! ESPN's is still way too unorganized and chaotic for me to partake in, Yahoo just keeps things easier.
Old 07-27-2011   #273
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nah, it's Yahoo! ESPN's is still way too unorganized and chaotic for me to partake in, Yahoo just keeps things easier.
So there are 2 Yahoo TTalk leagues? Either way, can I join this one?
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #274
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I'll be back, got the invite - just haven't confirmed at the site.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #275
Ryan
THIS YEAR

OK, the league is officially set. Sorry for those who didn't get in this year, i gave the original guys about two weeks to respond and then gave the remaining spots to those who requested first. Hopefully next year.

As for the draft, would you guys be interested in a sort of offline draft doing it on the forums here, or just stick to the original live draft on Yahoo? What about the date? Would August 21st be a good day still?
Old 08-04-2011   #276
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
OK, the league is officially set. Sorry for those who didn't get in this year, i gave the original guys about two weeks to respond and then gave the remaining spots to those who requested first. Hopefully next year.

As for the draft, would you guys be interested in a sort of offline draft doing it on the forums here, or just stick to the original live draft on Yahoo? What about the date? Would August 21st be a good day still?
I set aside the time for it. I'd prefer the live draft on Yahoo, I think. Doing a draft via the forum would take a while and be crazy, I'd imagine.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #277
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I set aside the time for it. I'd prefer the live draft on Yahoo, I think. Doing a draft via the forum would take a while and be crazy, I'd imagine.

Yeah would take a while, but it sounds like it could be interesting if we can get people to check in periodically to make their picks.

I'm perfectly fine with a live draft though, just thought i'd stir the pot a little bit.
Old 08-04-2011   #278
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Draft on forum would take too long. Done forum drafts and they have lasted days....weeks.

Yahoo live draft would be done in 2 hours max.

Also, could we change the date to something later in the month, something closer to the start of the season? If we could do 28th or later, that would give us a clearer idea who got injured during preseason and who's healthy/ready for season openers.

If not, that's cool.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #279
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the live draft and the 21st works really well for me. I'm able to adjust but that weekend the family is out of town so I'm free to do as I please.
Old 08-15-2011   #280
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Draft is this sunday, hope you girl scouts are ready!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read