Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-20-2005   #1
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Too Many Threads

There are too many threads about the Texans' changes. Everyone is panicked, but remember: The Patriots and Eagles both struggled against the Steelers last season, and the texans scored 4 more points than the Eagles. I feel wrong, but This IS a rebuilding year. The only change needed is the O-Line. The TE's seemed to actually be good.

Plus, my boy Eli is doing better than his big bro and his team has a better record. Wait....Frankenstein is on my FF team! :brickwall
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005   #2
z0rpAn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to z0rpAn Send a message via MSN to z0rpAn Send a message via Yahoo to z0rpAn

the colts and the giants are both 2-0...
z0rpAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005   #3
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0rpAn
the colts and the giants are both 2-0...
Oh yeah... My bad. Still, Go Eli!
Old 09-20-2005   #4
z0rpAn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to z0rpAn Send a message via MSN to z0rpAn Send a message via Yahoo to z0rpAn

at this point, there seems there aren't enough topics to address all of OUR team's problems. Its a good thing that even though the stadium ended up practically empty that the fans still want to see their team succeed, or else the texans probably wouldnt be here anymore in the next few years. Also when the loudest stadium in the nfl is abandoned, there is obviously things to fix. No butter and jelly on it anymore.

Last edited by z0rpAn; 09-20-2005 at 06:04 PM.
z0rpAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005   #5
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
There are too many threads about the Texans' changes. Everyone is panicked, but remember: The Patriots and Eagles both struggled against the Steelers last season, and the texans scored 4 more points than the Eagles. I feel wrong, but This IS a rebuilding year. The only change needed is the O-Line. The TE's seemed to actually be good.

Plus, my boy Eli is doing better than his big bro and his team has a better record. Wait....Frankenstein is on my FF team! :brickwall
Your not lieing about that I can hardly keep up.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005   #6
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Quote:
I feel wrong, but This IS a rebuilding year.
The Texans are in a re-building mode 4 years into their existence? In order to "re-build", don't you have to build something first?

Quote:
Giants - 2-0
Colts - 2-0

Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005   #7
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge
The Texans are in a re-building mode 4 years into their existence? In order to "re-build", don't you have to build something first?

Giants - 2-0
Colts - 2-0

Sombody already beat you to it.
Quote:
z0rpAn the colts and the giants are both 2-0...
Sponsored links
Old 09-20-2005   #8
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Sombody already beat you to it.
Yeah but did he add the cool little " " thingy?

Didn't think so.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005   #9
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Yeah but did he add the cool little " " thingy?

Didn't think so.
Good point those things are awsome. My favorite is . The bad thing is its the one I use the most. Maybe someday i can use this one
Old 09-20-2005   #10
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

They're not getting it. We need to make another 10 threads telling them that there's too many threads.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #11
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

there's like 5 threads on buchanon
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #12
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:

Giants - 2-0
Colts - 2-0

I know, but "rebuilding" is a nice way of saying "they suck" Dunta was the only positive I saw. Its a shame that the most hated player on the Texans lead the team in recieving yards.
Old 09-21-2005   #13
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
I feel wrong, but This IS a rebuilding year.
I dissagree!
The first 3 years were rebuilding. This is the 4th year and we SHOULD be a competetive football team.

bobby 119C :brickwall
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read