Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2011   #1
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bullpen Season Tickets for Sale

Selling my pair of seats for the entire season. Tickets to all 10 games (unplayed games will be refunded). Tickets only, PSL is not for sale. Does not include rights to any playoff tickets.

Seats are in section 116, near the aisle, to the right of the upright so it doesn't block your view.

These seats are in the BullPen. This is a rowdy section - take that into account when considering these tickets. If you like to sit down and/or talk on your cell phone all during the game - these seats are not for you. Be prepared to stand, shout, and get insanely fanatical during the game.

Asking $2000 for the pair for all 10 games.

PS - Blue Crew - I'll be at the games, just had to make different arrangements this year.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011   #2
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Bullpen Season Tickets for Sale

Hey David I'm interested email me at eddiehassam@gmail.com I just have a few questions
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011   #3
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
Hey David I'm interested email me at eddiehassam@gmail.com I just have a few questions
Sent you an e-mail but it came back.

Quote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

eddiehassam@gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...py?answer=6596
Old 07-07-2011   #4
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer

Sorry its eddiehassan@gmail.com my apologies
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011   #5
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
Sorry its eddiehassan@gmail.com my apologies
Sent.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read