Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2011   #9
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

I would move to Houston, buy season tickets for the first time, buy all the Texans gear that will fit me (which I don't normally bother to), pay for Sunday ticket, NFL TV whatever all over the place (which I don't currently do), continue to pay for NFL.com season pass, playoffs, Superbowl, etc., give all the rest of my money to Bob's church, and have a daughter who will grow up to be hot and marry Bob's son or grandson (whatever), and there's like 100 trillion Texans fans who would do the same.

Otherwise, me and 100 trillion other fans will continue to be cheapskates. Your choice, Bobby.

Oh, and if ya get Cromartie too, I'll buy ya a beer or somethin'.

PS-some of these promises are contingent on my actually making money and actually getting laid...

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read