Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-19-2005   #41
Keldar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclude
Both of these guys got abused yesterday by Hampton, particularly Mckinney.

I use to think that at least Mckinney was halfway decent but after yesterday's debacle, that's certainly not the case anymore.
welcome to enlightenment!!!
Keldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #42
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

to go back to an old thundercats reference, i think all texans fans can agree that the raiders "snarfed" us on that trade

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #43
rafterticket
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRaider
About as much as we did i guess.

Commiserations, now you can see why we couldn't trade him away fast enough, i can't believe what you gave up for 'blowtime'.

The guy is a total *****.

Are you in California or Texas? If Texas, did you see him talking to the media in the locker room? What a smug jerk.

When the Raiders were here in preseason, I thought there were some snickers about him from the Raider folks. I get it now.
rafterticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #44
GhostRaider
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Why does he play 15 yards off his WR???

So he doesn't have to tackle him.
GhostRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #45
Diehardtexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther5407
Whats the likelyhood of Glenn wanting to come back?
Are you kidding, Glenn is not coming back if he has to retire for good before that thought crosses his mind. Ithink the reason that Caserly got P. BlockNot is to to have an execuse to fire Capers and also to get that first pick that makes him look like a smart GM.
Diehardtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #46
Buzz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafterticket
Are you in California or Texas? If Texas, did you see him talking to the media in the locker room? What a smug jerk.
He played for the Raiders. What did you expect?
Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #47
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
to go back to an old thundercats reference, i think all texans fans can agree that the raiders "snarfed" us on that trade
Kinda like what our division rival Titans did when they got us to cough up our 2,3,4 in the 2004 college Draft to move up and take Babin in the first round.
Dang, Cass & Capers are gettin snookered left and right.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #48
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidergavy
one of you fans could play better at corner and have more heart. i aint kiddin'.

your ownership needs to fire this guy to make a statement. at this point, the only thing phyllis can be used for, is motivation to other's.

truly, a heartless dude. remember..... he got a 7 on the wunderlich. the light is not gonna suddenly turn on.

fire his ***.

i still cant stand him and he isnt even on my team anymore.
He got a 7 on the wunderlich??? Is that even possible without being in a coma?????
Old 09-19-2005   #49
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar
He got a 7 on the wunderlich??? Is that even possible without being in a coma?????
it cracks me up when people score that low
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #50
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar
in his defense, you only get 8 for spelling your name right ...
Old 09-19-2005   #51
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther5407
Whats the likelyhood of Glenn wanting to come back?
What offends me more is the fact that they let Glenn walk out of here before Buchanon had played a down. What in the world was that?

"Ok, sure Aaron, you're a good guy. Go play for Tuna and have fun" Huh?

They should have made Buchanon beat Glenn out of a job instead of handing him a spot and letting Glenn walk. That was unbelievably stupid of the team. Buchanon made dink this season and Glenns salary would be a bargain compared to what they're going to lose in face and fans as we all watch this clown pretend to play the position.
Old 09-19-2005   #52
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
What offends me more is the fact that they let Glenn walk out of here before Buchanon had played a down. What in the world was that?

"Ok, sure Aaron, you're a good guy. Go play for Tuna and have fun" Huh?

They should have made Buchanon beat Glenn out of a job instead of handing him a spot and letting Glenn walk. That was unbelievably stupid of the team. Buchanon made dink this season and Glenns salary would be a bargain compared to what they're going to lose in face and fans as we all watch this clown pretend to play the position.
Ya but they already knew that glenn was a better player so they cut him to make sure we suck.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #53
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Ya but they already knew that glenn was a better player so they cut him to make sure we suck.
Sadly it seems like this isn't even sarcasm. The past few moves the organization has made, added with the trash we've seen on the field, would make a person believe they are trying to be the worst team in the league. They haven't been able to utilize their players and can't even get simple things done.

The offense can be described by one word: erratic. I've yet to see a "smooth" play that gets something done. Carr's always running around like a chicken with his head chopped off, the RBs are standing around in pass protection, the OL isn't getting any real push. I swear, they might not give up a bunch of sacks but they sure aren't trying to win the battle at the LOS. They just get in the way long enough for Carr to try something.

The WRs that we prided as having such great hands have been dropping all sorts of passes. They rarely seem to be open and when they are, Carr can never find them. This team seems like it's quit caring. I remember a couple years ago they actually looked forward to the season and proving to people they weren't an expansion team anymore, and said so in the press. This year it seems like they just expected to be better and thought things would fall into place on their own. There's no way Capers is around next season unless the team begins playing like a playoff contender (not necessarily making it, but appearing like one capable).

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #54
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

I am not so upset about Glenn leaving as I am about giving up a 2nd and a 3rd for this player. Who knows? Where is this wonderful DB coach Hoke? Can't he motivate and build Pbuc up to at least play the NB position? Better times are ahead.
Old 09-19-2005   #55
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittenhouserobz
I am not so upset about Glenn leaving as I am about giving up a 2nd and a 3rd for this player. Who knows? Where is this wonderful DB coach Hoke? Can't he motivate and build Pbuc up to at least play the NB position? Better times are ahead.
I would hope so becuase they cant get any worse
Old 09-19-2005   #56
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
I would hope so becuase they cant get any worse
Trust me, they can. They always can.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #57
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
Trust me, they can. They always can.
Thats just scary.
Old 09-19-2005   #58
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Default The Future

In the future i can see us cutting AJ and Drob so we save some money to pay Psuck and bradford more.
Old 09-19-2005   #59
bigtex77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRaider
So he doesn't have to tackle him.
There's nothing that kills me more than lack of effort, Deion Sanders would have at least went for his knees, and he hated tackling guys. Buchanon's effort was absolute garbage.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read