Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-19-2005   #1
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer
Default What Happened on Defense?

I was not shocked by the offense's poor performance, but the defense did not defend as well as I have seen them defend in the past. Most noticeable to me were Buchanon's matador play and Babin's offsides. I know that the D was overhauled in the offseason, but it looks like we have taken a step back instead of forward. Any comments? I'd like to hear them.
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #2
Scottyboy
Veteran

Default PBUC should have been our #3 corner

Wow! how great would it be to be a GM in this league!! I know i could do so much for this team, and get us good players!! I know I wouldnt have CUT Jammie Sharper and Aaron Glen (no trade), and bring in Greenwood and Pbuc to replace them!! Pbuc is a huge bust!! great tacklin out there buddy, and did anyone see the stiffarm Willie put on Greenwood! A third string back!!!

we had a shot to get Derrick Johnson too!! God i love this team, but hate the front office and there terrible coatching staff!! Mike Holmgren Please save us!! (anyone but capers and palmer!!!_)

Last edited by Scottyboy; 09-19-2005 at 01:41 AM.
Scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #3
1-3
Veteran

It was amusing to listen to the defense talk about how they did their job against a rookie QB who had the lead for the entire game and played conservatively. The D is as bad as the offense.
1-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #4
Texan Gal 312
Veteran

Look at what Tampa Bay's defense did against Buffalo and you will see how inept ours has become. And against Pittsburgh they were worthless.
Texan Gal 312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #5
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Buchannon's matador play was unforgivable. I saw that stiff-arm on Greenwood too and it was pathetic. This team has quit. Robinson is one of the only players who haven't.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #6
Crank_It_Up
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
Buchannon's matador play was unforgivable. I saw that stiff-arm on Greenwood too and it was pathetic. This team has quit. Robinson is one of the only players who haven't.
stop blasting Buchannon, he was experimenting with a new technique... you reach out and try to tickle the guy as he runs past and hope he fumbles the ball.
Old 09-19-2005   #7
TexanAggie
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crank_It_Up
stop blasting Buchannon, he was experimenting with a new technique... you reach out and try to tickle the guy as he runs past and hope he fumbles the ball.

We lost Glenn and got this pathetic Corner this guy is a joke. I would rather have Matt Stevens back at least he tried to tackle. How are you going to tackle a running back by running by him this guy is a joke and we need to get rid of him ASAP.... I cant stand him all he can do when he gets burned is clap his hands and say dang... Im glad Robinson got in his face 31 needs a @$$ kicking what a complete worthless corner,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, : :brickwall :brickwall

Oh did i mention he is worthless cant even return a punt HA what a joke, MR. Pretty boy oh i mean Miss pretty boy is afraid to get his uniform dirty

have i mentioned he is worthless..................
TexanAggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-19-2005   #8
touttail
All Pro

Why do we always pick up everyones culls, ie: Buchannon-Greenwood-Riley. The team before didn't want them, this should tell you something right there! Why not go for good free agents instead of wannabes!

Bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read