Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-27-2010   #141
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

I will pledge $5 per sack and $5 per rushing TD. Additional $20 for the win!
Old 10-27-2010   #142
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69048 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

I pledged one buck for every point the Titans won by plus 5 bucks for a W. Finnegan's pick 6 cost me 7 extra bucks to help ya hate me some more

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010   #143
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I pledged one buck for every point the Titans won by plus 5 bucks for a W. Finnegan's pick 6 cost me 7 extra bucks to help ya hate me some more
Never hate ya buddy!

Won't like you much a few weeks of the year, but no hate.
Old 10-28-2010   #144
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Actually I did not know about that. I saw some donations come from that side however I thought Yvette was doing her annual cracking the whip over there. That's actually pretty cool and to think I was cussing after every Titans TD ... lol.

What we can do on this board is donate $1 for every passing yard given up by our defense. The better our defense does, the less everyone pays! How about that?

We can start this Monday night vs Payton!
Hope you enjoy your new sports car.
Old 10-28-2010   #145
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80316 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Hope you enjoy your new sports car.
If we do the passing yards given up thing? Forget the sports car, I am retiring!

If all 9000 plus members participate, the Texans give up only 400 yards. That would be total donations of around $3,600,000?

OK, I can do this. If we pull that off you guys have a dedicated webmaster. This site will have my full attention and I will close my other business.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010   #146
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
If we do the passing yards given up thing? Forget the sports car, I am retiring!

If all 9000 plus members participate, the Texans give up only 400 yards. That would be total donations of around $3,600,000?

OK, I can do this. If we pull that off you guys have a dedicated webmaster. This site will have my full attention and I will close my other business.
Now you are seeing the whole picture and thinking globally. I always say if you are gonna dream, dream big. It worked for Pamela Anderson, it will work for you.
Old 12-31-2010   #147
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Just threw TT a few bucks towards 2011... Thanks Kevin, Admins and Mods!!!! Love y'all - whether you piss me off or not!!

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 01-01-2011 at 08:20 PM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011   #148
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Another reminder for all of you who have forgotten we are now in 2011. Time to step up and show your support!
Old 01-31-2011   #149
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209570 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Another reminder for all of you who have forgotten we are now in 2011. Time to step up and show your support!
OK, just sent yall some money. I think the admins should set up prizes or something. Say, like a $50 donation and you can ban your choice of posters for a few days. Or, a $100 donation and Bill has to have a picture of Vince Young for his avatar and a "I Love Vince" sig for a week.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011   #150
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
OK, just sent yall some money. I think the admins should set up prizes or something. Say, like a $50 donation and you can ban your choice of posters for a few days. Or, a $100 donation and Bill has to have a picture of Vince Young for his avatar and a "I Love Vince" sig for a week.
Old 02-02-2011   #151
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You aren't trying hard enough. $1000 and Bill has to have Vince Young sausage.
Old 02-03-2011   #152
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

annual donation on its way via paypal
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011   #153
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
I still say that we should have something around draft time. A party with some things to raffel off. All proceeds going to TT. We could even offer stupid crap like Bill eating some of Vince's sausages and get people to donate a buck (or $5) a link!! Get enough beer into the masses and they will throw money at anything!!
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011   #154
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

sorry its been a while hookem
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011   #155
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
You aren't trying hard enough. $1000 and Bill has to have Vince Young sausage.

I just had my taxes done, and will be donating again, shortly!
Old 03-18-2011   #156
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Just put in some..thanks again for all the work
Old 04-22-2011   #157
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 209570 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

It took me three godamn tryies, probably becuae I am not very sober, to get this one thourgh. As always, I'm glad to support this site. Keep up the good work everyone.

Old 04-24-2011   #158
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

another twenty, thanks for the site
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011   #159
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Keep our favorite BBS going here folks.

As to my latest donation, I expect the following:

All my posts will be agreed with, and praised for the obvious correct opinion that is mine.

I shall have all my beers and food paid for at the next TexansTalk meet up.

TexansTalk will immediatly be renamed to ThornTalk.com

I think that will be fine for a start.

Old 05-26-2011   #160
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Keep our favorite BBS going here folks.

As to my latest donation, I expect the following:

All my posts will be agreed with, and praised for the obvious correct opinion that is mine.

I shall have all my beers and food paid for at the next TexansTalk meet up.

TexansTalk will immediatly be renamed to ThornTalk.com

I think that will be fine for a start.
You know you are becoming a real thorn in the side...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read