Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-25-2011   #21
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade Says Opponent will have to hold on to their rear ends......

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
If a grown man told me to "hold on to my rear end" because "I'm coming for it" I'd get a very suspicious feeling. What exactly is he implying?
Old 05-25-2011   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade Says Opponent will have to hold on to their rear ends......

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
"We just have alot of young Defensive Backs...you know............and that's a bit of a concern"

Sounds like someone is going to tell Mcnair he needs a veteran.

BTW, anyone else see that Wade doing the majority of the interviews as kind of weird? Something tells me he's using the media to communicate with players. I'm prepared for everyone to call me crazy but it's almost like he's specifically telling everyone where a player is going to play etc....just so they can get the hint on what to be studying or something.
This is what I'm hoping for (bolded). I cannot help but think that when Wade came to interview, McNair asked him not only what would you do but WHAT does it take to win. He implies in the video "defense to be primary" (rather than secondary). I may be reading too much into it but I just can not see him thinking he can take what he has on roster and go far into playoffs. This draft and one more will be good for future years but Phillips wants to win now. Overly optimistic maybe, but I still see either a trade for DB help or a significant free agent pick up.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read