Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2011   #41
False Start
On # 69
 
False Start's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Waiting For the Turning Point!
Section: 420
Posts: 12,731
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Damn, that sig's about a two pager!
lol, I made it as a wallpaper, heres the thumb for it.

Click:


Here is a Watt sig I did make though.

__________________

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011   #42
badboy
Site Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Clear Lake
Posts: 23,035
Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt

Beerlover, you nailed it on Watt & we finally were able to go BPA in first & filled a need that I was unaware we had (DE). I'm working on a 2012 mock but you & 65 will not like it as I go after corners or at least FS that can play CB. I think I can add a starting WR & add depth on defense but it will probably be an all defensive draft. I'd really like to add a center in later rounds but not happening & I think we are OK with OT/OGs for one more year. If needed, we could shift SMith to center & replace him with Briesel or maybe SHelly SMith. ( I hope this guy really comes on this year. I wanted him in OTAs...

If we lose Mario ( I am considering a trade and making posters call me crazy) I would want a DE but that position looks weak after the first 2 maybe 3 players in 2012. Any way, I will try to post it soon & maybe it will create a bit of discussion as not much else going on. Thank de Lord, I'm going to work next week.
__________________
I want to be able to recognize the difference between a "want" and a "need" and then I want to be satisfied with getting a need
badboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #43
beerlover
Site Contributor
 
beerlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12,349
Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
lol, I made it as a wallpaper, heres the thumb for it.

Click:


Here is a Watt sig I did make though.

you are the best
__________________

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #44
beerlover
Site Contributor
 
beerlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12,349
Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Beerlover, you nailed it on Watt & we finally were able to go BPA in first & filled a need that I was unaware we had (DE). I'm working on a 2012 mock but you & 65 will not like it as I go after corners or at least FS that can play CB. I think I can add a starting WR & add depth on defense but it will probably be an all defensive draft. I'd really like to add a center in later rounds but not happening & I think we are OK with OT/OGs for one more year. If needed, we could shift SMith to center & replace him with Briesel or maybe SHelly SMith. ( I hope this guy really comes on this year. I wanted him in OTAs...

If we lose Mario ( I am considering a trade and making posters call me crazy) I would want a DE but that position looks weak after the first 2 maybe 3 players in 2012. Any way, I will try to post it soon & maybe it will create a bit of discussion as not much else going on. Thank de Lord, I'm going to work next week.
I guess this is what we're left with while the lockout continues, certainly not by choice, ye of little faith tread lightly or not at all. I think the Texans are stacked with talent @ corners just need some veteran leadership. The Center from USC went undrafted, Kris O'Doud he is at least 4th rd. talent but has injury history which is why he wasn't taken but believe you me teams will have him on speed dial the minute the NFL says go. If fully healthy, he makes the 53 man roster.
__________________

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #45
badboy
Site Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Clear Lake
Posts: 23,035
Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I guess this is what we're left with while the lockout continues, certainly not by choice, ye of little faith tread lightly or not at all. I think the Texans are stacked with talent @ corners just need some veteran leadership. The Center from USC went undrafted, Kris O'Doud he is at least 4th rd. talent but has injury history which is why he wasn't taken but believe you me teams will have him on speed dial the minute the NFL says go. If fully healthy, he makes the 53 man roster.
Agreed on O'Doud. We & 65 discussed him prior to trade & I hope we are on his doorstep, as soon as allowable. If healthy, this kid will be a ten year player.

I am hoping our Dbs will do better with coaching but we have no veteran leadership in backfield. Of course Aso can change all that. lol. SInce my 2012 mock will be based only on what I see now, corner and safety and ILB and #2 WR will be addressed.
__________________
I want to be able to recognize the difference between a "want" and a "need" and then I want to be satisfied with getting a need
badboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #46
beerlover
Site Contributor
 
beerlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12,349
Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt

How do you like me now? Not everyone was angry when Texans selected JJ Watt. Mods please add a JJ Watt Smiley making INT. PIC. thanks
__________________

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger