Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-18-2011   #21
Big Poundcake
Veteran

Rep Power: 15 Big Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Free Agent Candidates

I think that Asomougha and Huff would be cool.
Big Poundcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011   #22
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

A safety like Weddle or Huff and a CB would awesome.
Old 05-19-2011   #23
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

my new realistic list LOL or guyz prob on the texans radar

CB/Safties

Eric Weddle
Pat Watkins
Darren Sharper
Gerald Sensabaugh
Charlie Peprah
Derrick Martin
Roman Harper
Atari Bigby

WR

hopefully someone like

Torry Holt
Early Doucet
Plaxico Burress
Steve Breaston
Devin Aromashodu
Donte' Stallworth

TO or Ochico Cinco would be fuuny and shocking maybe BOTH LOL

we need a new punter IDK who it is but that Punter for the ravens that helped beat us last game is pretty nice and he is Free me thinks

has far has CB i can only see like

Eric Wright
Nate Ness
Trumaine McBride
Johnathan Joseph
Chris Carr
Will Blackmon
Josh Bell
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011   #24
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicButt View Post
Ike Taylor comes to mind first at CB. He comes from a very successful 3-4 defense and can still play at a high level. I would be very happy if we overpaid for him.
I don't think playing in a 3-4 or a 4-3 has too much effect on the secondary. Front seven is where you'd want familiarity.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011   #25
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
my new realistic list LOL or guyz prob on the texans radar

CB/Safties

Eric Weddle
Pat Watkins
Darren Sharper
Gerald Sensabaugh
Charlie Peprah
Derrick Martin
Roman Harper
Atari Bigby

WR

hopefully someone like

Torry Holt
Early Doucet
Plaxico Burress
Steve Breaston
Devin Aromashodu
Donte' Stallworth

TO or Ochico Cinco would be fuuny and shocking maybe BOTH LOL

we need a new punter IDK who it is but that Punter for the ravens that helped beat us last game is pretty nice and he is Free me thinks

has far has CB i can only see like

Eric Wright
Nate Ness
Trumaine McBride
Johnathan Joseph
Chris Carr
Will Blackmon
Josh Bell
im surprised you didnt have huff with your safeties and also josh wilson (i have a real feeling about this) and cromartie to your list.

also i would add in sims-walker to the WRs. according to rumours we had a look at him before the lockout. id be all for bringing him in, as he would be a good number 2 receiver and also make the jaguar WR group very bad
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011   #26
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm looking at Sensabaugh as the most likely Safety option. Got 5 picks for Phillips last year and Smithiak historically likes bringing in one year wonders who worked in the system with reasonable price tags. See Will Demps and Pollard.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read