Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-18-2005   #1
supertankman
Rookie

Default This time last year, we were...

0-2 and beaten by Detroit and the Chargers, The difference this year? Our players have a good two weeks to prepare for the rest of the season because in my eyes the season has not even began.

14 games left, let the season begin
supertankman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #2
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Apparently not in the team's eyes either!

Look, we were IN those games. It's a huge difference. I expected a sign of life this week and it didn't come. The season is young, yeah, but it's already at serious risk. Last year at 0-2 I didn't believe that.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #3
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

But last year, we were not this sad, we were not beaten as bad as we have been these pass two weeks. DC has been sacked 13 times
Old 09-18-2005   #4
supertankman
Rookie

We were supose to win those 2 games last year, we were not supose to win these two games! The nfl really scewed us this year making us play the number 1 and 2 defenses back 2 back, Cmon! Why do you think they gave us a bye week following?
Old 09-18-2005   #5
Elite
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertankman
0-2 and beaten by Detroit and the Chargers, The difference this year? Our players have a good two weeks to prepare for the rest of the season because in my eyes the season has not even began.

14 games left, let the season begin

DC is still under the impression this is preseason and the games dont count.
Old 09-18-2005   #6
supertankman
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite
DC is still under the impression this is preseason and the games dont count.

You say David Carr! Why? why must you blame one man! The whole damn team including the Capers co are still in preseason!
Old 09-18-2005   #7
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

DC had a decent game. and the Texans were in the games last season because pitt is better than SD and Buffalo is better than detroit. they go into a bye week and a couple of guys get healthy, who knows.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-18-2005   #8
CowboysTexansFan
Veteran

Open your eyes. The 2005 Texans team looks like it doesn't even belong in the NFL. There's plenty of blame to go around, from the GM all the way down to the coaches and players, but let's call a spade a spade. The 2005 Texans suck!

I was at the game and was amazed at how many empty seats there were in the stands. Last year, I remember Gary Walker commenting on how few fans showed up to support the Jaguars at their stadium, but it looks like the same thing is happening here in Houston. It looks like our fans are not interested in supporting the garbage the organization is putting on the field.

Last edited by CowboysTexansFan; 09-18-2005 at 06:38 PM.
CowboysTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #9
ROYDESTROY
Rookie

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysTexansFan
Open your eyes. The 2005 Texanis team looks like it doesn't even belong in the NFL. There's plenty of blame to go around, from the GM all the way down to the coaches and players, but let's call a spade a spade. The 2005 Texans suck!

I was at the game and was amazed at how many empty seats there were in the stands. Last year, I remember Gary Walker commenting on how few fans showed up to support the Jaguars at their stadium, but it looks like the same thing is happening here in Houston. It looks like our fans are not interested in supporting the garbage the organization is putting on the field.
Gtreat post..a true
killer
Old 09-18-2005   #10
Texas_Heat
Veteran

They won game three last year and that ended up turning the season into a ok one ,this year they will get killed 63-3 and that will just continue this years nightmare.
Greatest Metal Bands: #1 VENOM # 2 SLAYER.
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #11
tsip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 tsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVP
Default really?

"let the season begin"

sad, but for some, each defeat wipes out the previous loss and the season begins anew!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable and I'd thought I had heard it all...
tsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #12
Tayton
Veteran

This is the worse team the Texans have fielded. The sky has fallen.
Tayton is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read