Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-18-2005   #21
Austin_Texans_Fan
Rookie

Angry Fans Take Action!!!

This is, in my opinion, a pathetically coached team!! :brickwall

I say the fans need to initiate a change, OC, OL coach, HC I really don't care but something needs to change!!!
Austin_Texans_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #22
Austin_Texans_Fan
Rookie

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn111
Fire Capers and everyone he hired. Unbelievably, the Texans seems to be worse this year than last.
I'll second that, just clean house...it's not like we can get any worse.
Austin_Texans_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #23
Colt .45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle-O-Bud
Capers is DONE! No way he stays after this week! Just no way!!!!!
hope your right.
Colt .45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #24
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Please. This guy is clueless as a head coach.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #25
TexansRoll
Rookie

Capers and his coaching staff are BORING
TexansRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #26
tsip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 tsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVP
Default Vintage Capers

...down by 3 touchdowns midway thru 3rd qtr, still running the ball and eating up the clock :brickwall
tsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #27
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Mike Martz anyone? From one end of the spectrum to the other, lol. Seriously though, we need a leader - someone that the players will fear and love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #28
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

The worst part of this situation is its not just fire 1 guy. I believe everyone on the caoching staff has to go. I don't believe there is 1 facet of the game that we can look at that doesn't need fixing. These coaches are so intertwined than you can not remove 1 and fix the problem. I don't think I have ever seen anything this bad. Unfortunately most of the options are just as bad. By the way even though I have metioned Johnson's name I don't think he's the solution either.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #29
TejasSammy
Rookie

Capers has lost control of this team! The thread with the quotes from players in the last week seems to be correct and nothing but change will correct the problems and motivate this team. We need one system with a coach that preaches that sytem and not multiple ideas translated into confusion during the game. I still love my texans just not the direction in which they are led!!!
TejasSammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #30
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCROD
Mike Martz anyone?
Not as a head coach, but Id love to see him as O Coordinator.
Old 09-18-2005   #31
Buzz
Veteran

I've lost whatever respect and optimism about our HC that I had. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I now feel he's lost control and can't right the ship, so to speak. I'd be happy to see him gone sometime soon.
Having said that, even though a lot of people have bashed our OC and want to see him out the door along with Capers, I think he has to at least get a chance to run the team for the rest of the season if possible, because the players seem to have some confidence in him, and agree with what he wants to do.
Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #32
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 87056 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down I Have Seen This Before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
The worst part of this situation is its not just fire 1 guy. I believe everyone on the caoching staff has to go. I don't believe there is 1 facet of the game that we can look at that doesn't need fixing. These coaches are so intertwined than you can not remove 1 and fix the problem. I don't think I have ever seen anything this bad. Unfortunately most of the options are just as bad. By the way even though I have metioned Johnson's name I don't think he's the solution either.
Anyone remember.... Bones Taylor....Bill Peterson......Hugh Campbell.

I had season tickets to watch two Oiler teams go 1-13. Either of those teams could beat this Texan team. Beat Tennessee? Hell we couldn't beat SF. I would be more upset but I decided to do other things this morning instead of watching the game. I knew what was coming and didn't need the aggravation of watching this farce of a team. Mr McNair is spending a lot of time and effort to bring the super bowl back to Houston, maybe he should spend a little time and effort to get Houston to the super bowl.

cac:
Old 09-18-2005   #33
Longhorn Jimmy
Rookie

Clean house get rid of EVERYBODY. Casserly who put this garbage on the field and the inept coaches coaching these idiots.
Longhorn Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #34
ROYDESTROY
Rookie

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Scarface
Mostly likely Palmer. The early bye week will help the issue.
you guys would be wise to can these incompetent coaches..they are really destroying your team....baddd
Old 09-18-2005   #35
crazy4u310
Rookie

I agree Palmer needs to go...he is the worst offensive coordinator ever. Capers cant be blamed for having someone like Palmer..aslo leave Carr alone...poor guys has to run for his life everytime he gets the ball. He has to make all the plays all the time.

:brickwall
crazy4u310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #36
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYDESTROY
you guys would be wise to can these incompetent coaches..they are really destroying your team....baddd
I agree 100%...loads of talent, no direction whatsoever. :brickwall

Fire Palmer, get rid of Buchanon!
Old 09-18-2005   #37
ROYDESTROY
Rookie

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCoreTxn
I agree 100%...loads of talent, no direction whatsoever. :brickwall

Fire Palmer, get rid of Buchanon!
yep..you have some great talent in certain places but your coaches do not use them right and have hindered their development ..can them all if you are wise

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read