Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2004   #1
Beastlyman2003
Veteran

Default Rookie Expectations

I was at work and i was wondering ...what did i think the texans rookies where gonna produce? Well, i thought that Jason Babin would be able to step right into the role and put up relativley large numbers in his first year. i figure hell put up 9-11 sacks, 20 tfl, 120 tackles, and 2 ints. Rock on Jason! Then i was thinking about Dunta Robinson. I think hell have a little harder time getting used to the NFL. I predict that hell have 4 ints(1 for a TD), 11 passes defended, 26 tackles, and 1 sack(Capers likes the way he is able to blitz).
I just wanted to know what other folks thought. I cant wait for Training Camp Reports!
Beastlyman2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read