Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-18-2011   #121
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Right Track" coach? - Kubiak not even in the top 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
LOL, I actually never thought of that. Brilliant!

If I were Bob I would go ahead and make Gary the OC, Wade the DC and then hire Cowher. Cowher would let Gary and Wade run their respective squads but I would have Bill there just to walk along the sidelines looking pissed and scaring the living daylights out of the players. I'd also have Bill send all the players to Detroit in the offseason to live and work out and get tough... then they come back and have Bill yell at them during practice. I would pay the three handsomly for their contributions too.

I could handle that , Cowher HC , Wade DC and Kubiak OC .... but why send them to Detroit ? Its not like the Lions are tough .... well accept for tough luck.

I'd send them to work out in altitude ..... with MMA guy's.
Might do the interior linemen some good to learn about leverage .

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011   #122
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Never claimed Kubiak was good at hiring DC's. Clearly he hasn't been so far. But he has hired folks with better resumes than his own.
Not only that, but he's deferred so much control to other people it's ridiculous to buy into "the smartest guy in the room" theory.

Alex Gibbs, Mike Sherman, even Ray Rhodes, Richard Smith & Frank Bush.

Disclaimer: AFAIConcerned, Kubiak's a piece of shit that should have been rode out of Houston. I just don't buy into the "smartest guy in the room theory"
Old 04-19-2011   #123
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 165 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected

What difference does it make that Kool-Aid drinkers are saying that Kubiak is better than the lowest 2 or 3 coaches that have jobs in the league? He still stinks as a coach and so do the comparisons. How is that a recommendation for continued employment? Most of the supporters are probably aggys that just love to have him in the job irregardless of his performance.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011   #124
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
What difference does it make that Kool-Aid drinkers are saying that Kubiak is better than the lowest 2 or 3 coaches that have jobs in the league? He still stinks as a coach and so do the comparisons. How is that a recommendation for continued employment? Most of the supporters are probably aggys that just love to have him in the job irregardless of his performance.
Not hardly .....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read