Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2011   #21
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 135090 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't laugh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Why the hell have I never been tapped for being a judge???!!!?!?
I think they're worried about your "polling" procedures.
Old 04-03-2011   #22
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I think they're worried about your "polling" procedures.
Damn Dan, that's funny!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011   #23
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Oh, the irony here
Wait, what did I miss?
What did Shetex do now?

BTW, how's life treating you, stranger?!?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011   #24
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

take some binoculars....so you can see them up close
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011   #25
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 93773 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
BUT, gma got selected to be a judge for the cheerleading tryouts on April 9th!!! WOOOHOOOO!! I'm excited and think it will be fun!! BTW! I can take a guest! Not sure yet who that will be. NO BILL, I will not be judging a gal by the size of her boobs!! I'll be looking at talent!! Can't wait!!
GMA, you're back?

Hi!.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011   #26
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Redheads, we need more redheads.

Congrats, Gma. They made a wise decision in choosing you.
Old 04-05-2011   #27
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Don't laugh!!

Quote:
Why the hell have I never been tapped for being a judge???!!!?!?
Unless you're a sponsor or media it's really hard despite what some folks on here say.

This is the first year in a few years I have been unable to weasel in.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011   #28
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 135090 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post

I second this whole-heartedly!
Old 04-05-2011   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Unless you're a sponsor or media it's really hard despite what some folks on here say.

This is the first year in a few years I have been unable to weasel in.
I hear ya. Besides, I don't think Bob McNair would be hip to installing a pole in the practice bubble.
Old 04-06-2011   #30
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
GMA, you're back?

Hi!.

Mike
I drop in occassionally Mike, just to check on my BC family! Besides, some addictions are hard to break!! LOVE ya all!!
Old 04-06-2011   #31
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I drop in occassionally Mike, just to check on my BC family! Besides, some addictions are hard to break!! LOVE ya all!!
Love YOU G'ma!!!!

(although, you're only old enough to be my older sister!!!!!)
Old 04-07-2011   #32
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 36624 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
(although, you're only old enough to be my older sister!!!!!)
Wow...I thought you were older then her...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011   #33
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Had a BLAST tonight!! Wish all my BC boys could have been there with me! You all would have been in cheerleader heaven!! ALSO, free beer!! Keeping my fingers crossed for all my favs. Second round tomorrow.
Old 04-10-2011   #34
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

After the fiasco at Saltgrass, I moseyed on over to the Texas Roadhouse. I'm sitting at the bar and there's a huge amount of commotion coming from the kitchen. Next a very attractive, young lady comes running from the kitchen and hugs my female bartender yelling "I made it, I made it". Seems she's made it through the Sunday round.

She's a tinny. tiny, brunette who was well like by he co-workers and very cute to boot. If she a good sample of what you are choosing for our cheerleaders next year, I'd say you're on the right path.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011   #35
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Wow...I thought you were older then her...
That ain't right!!!!

Quote:
Had a BLAST tonight!! Wish all my BC boys could have been there with me! You all would have been in cheerleader heaven!! ALSO, free beer!! Keeping my fingers crossed for all my favs. Second round tomorrow.
Awesomeness!!! G'ma, You need to hook a grandson up!!!! Hot chicks!!! HOT CHICKS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
After the fiasco at Saltgrass, I moseyed on over to the Texas Roadhouse. I'm sitting at the bar and there's a huge amount of commotion coming from the kitchen. Next a very attractive, young lady comes running from the kitchen and hugs my female bartender yelling "I made it, I made it". Seems she's made it through the Sunday round.

She's a tinny. tiny, brunette who was well like by he co-workers and very cute to boot. If she a good sample of what you are choosing for our cheerleaders next year, I'd say you're on the right path.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read