Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-11-2005   #61
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

im going to say 23-13 in a texan victory
Old 09-11-2005   #62
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

OK here it is, same score & outcome as the Longhorns big win in the horse-shoe, Texans 25 Bills 22
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005   #63
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Unhappy

My heart says we win, but my brain says...

Texans - 14
Bills - 20
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005   #64
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 81989 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

27 - 10 Buffalo
TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005   #65
Nate Clements

Bills 19
Texans 14
Old 09-11-2005   #66
MrLizardTX
Veteran

Mighty Men from Texas- 26
It can't be the first of the month already?!?- 21
MrLizardTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005   #67
Crank_It_Up
Veteran

congrats to:
Fldvldog - Texans 10; Bills 21
Old 09-11-2005   #68
Fldvldog
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crank_It_Up
congrats to:
Fldvldog - Texans 10; Bills 21
I won something? That's a first!
Fldvldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005   #69
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95001 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope that should be a lesson to some you.

Ya gotta leave the out of it when making predictions, or you'll be
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005   #70
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
I hope that should be a lesson to some you.

Ya gotta leave the out of it when making predictions, or you'll be
That's why I stay away from predictions. Too much of a homer to predict a loss but if I predict a win I'll definitely jinx it.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005   #71
capitolneal
Rookie

[quote=HJam72]That's just stupid. Even an elite team wouldn't beat us that badly, and you're gonna be good, but not elite. I'm not counting on it, but we might even win Sunday.

Trolling is right. That's what you are AND what you're doing.[/QUOTE
Hey how do u feel about your post now its not that u are all that bad we are that good remeber that D... and address me as sir Now
capitolneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005   #72
capitolneal
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittenhouserobz
I will give this much. There is an elite team in your conference. Buffalo will be elite when

BTW
Texans 24
Buffalo 17

Losman will lose it for ya. He must be the elite QB right?

LMAO I believe you need to duck I see a PORKER.....Guys DEFENSE wins Championships we have a D NO offense but oh what a D if we would of had a time out left in the first half you would of been SHUT OUT Carr was out of bounds no time out no challenge
Old 09-12-2005   #73
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=capitolneal]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
That's just stupid. Even an elite team wouldn't beat us that badly, and you're gonna be good, but not elite. I'm not counting on it, but we might even win Sunday.

Trolling is right. That's what you are AND what you're doing.[/QUOTE
Hey how do u feel about your post now its not that u are all that bad we are that good remeber that D... and address me as sir Now
You didn't beat us 34-0 like you said. I think I was right is what I think. You can't predict complete and total annhialation and then think you were right just because your team won. Well, obviously you can, BUT THAT IS KIND OF STUPID, LOL.

I predicted Bills win 26-16. I wasn't that terribly far off.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005   #74
capitolneal
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
You didn't beat us 34-0 like you said. I think I was right is what I think. You can't predict complete and total annhialation and then think you were right just because your team won. Well, obviously you can, BUT THAT IS KIND OF STUPID, LOL.

I predicted Bills win 26-16. I wasn't that terribly far off.

I truly hope u have a good season and your team does too but if that wasn't anniliation we watched a different game good luck TEXANS
Old 09-13-2005   #75
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

It was, but you still didn't beat us by 34 points. Good luck with the rest of the season. Hopefully, it'll turn out that you have the best defense ever assembled.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005   #76
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

at least I predicted that Buffalo would score 22, the Texans however I missed by 18 :brickwall
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read