Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Choose 1:
I will boo because this team needs to get the message that they are terrible 5 14.29%
I will cheer, but remain critical because as much as I love this team, they are playing badly 24 68.57%
I will sell my tickets. I can't watch this train wreck any longer. 2 5.71%
I will cheer because we are a great team that just needs to get back on track! 4 11.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2005   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 72911 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default If you were at the Steelers game....

If you were at the Steelers game, what would you do?
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #2
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 28871 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

no booing
Old 09-12-2005   #3
CoolieMan
Rookie

Cheer for the Steelers.......and I will be there......
CoolieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #4
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Somtimes I wish I could or or the fans that boo
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #5
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I wish they would post the phone number of the coordinator on the bigscreen in those situations.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #6
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 78716 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Boo the steeler fans who are there
TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #7
Diehardtexan
Veteran

Cheer the good plays and boo the bad ones. I think if Carr plays the way he did yesterday, He should be bood untill he gets replaced. AND I don't realy care who replaces him. It's just to show him that he is no different than any other player that doesn't perform. I really don't like the way he act when he scores, and the way he looks when he makes mistakes ( the loser look ). He needs to grow up and watch what Brett Farve does after he throws a bad pass.
Diehardtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-12-2005   #8
H-Town Steel
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolieMan

H-Town Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

"I will cheer, but remain critical because as much as I love this team, they are playing badly"

I agree, NO BOOING for the home team.

All BOOOS must be registered at the gate for the intention of being aimed at the opposing team's players.
Old 09-12-2005   #10
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209558 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolieMan

Why on GODS Green Earth would I want to do something like that for , I've Hated the Steelers aslmost as much as the Cowpies for as long as i can remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Somtimes I wish I could or or tomato: the fans that boo

Yeah , I just couldnt Boooo them in their own stadium But i could choose not to go .

To get a message across to Mr.McNair we shoulld organize an effort to keep the place EMPTY ..... Empty seats will get his attention faster than you can say .... Boo.....and yes , I know one of you Mr.Smarty Pants is gonna say "Someone else will gladly take your seat" .... Fine by me , Lettem ... The tickets are too expensive , the beer is too expensive , isnt cold , my parking space is taken already (that I Paid for in advance) and THEY ARENT PUTTING A GOOD PRODUCT ON THE FIELD ! ..... The sooner Mr.McNair see's some empty seats the sooner we see some get right , right fast ..... Maybe Ill take my kids to see Harry Potter for the 33rd time .....Selling the place out every Sunday just gives them a free pass ...

OU

PS: You Drunks Leave Carr's Wife Alone .... Poor guy has enough problems with his O-line ...

Last edited by Corrosion; 09-12-2005 at 06:03 PM.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read