Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2010   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Blue Crew

I hereby demand an accounting of the 50/50 funds.

If we have enough, I demand we buy this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CARMEN-ELECTRA-P...item3efb6592b1

...and that we hire someone from 8 AM - 11 AM to use it.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post

I support this and I heard it through the grapevine that JB supports this also!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2010   #3
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I second and third this. Meeting adjurned stripper pole voted in. WOO HOO
Old 11-07-2010   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

GUYS!! Don't know why I read past the first line!! Ryan!! I'm tellin Lindsay on you!!!

Did make me laugh though, and I've needed that REAL bad since Monday!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #5
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I support this and I heard it through the grapevine that JB supports this also!!!!!!
As long as JB is not the one using it...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #6
jjjezebel
¡Ay, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post

Pig.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #7
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Heaven forbid!
Old 11-08-2010   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post

Old 11-08-2010   #9
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer

LMAO Now that would be awesome! BTW they are trying to give us a hard time for our hookahs...the rent a cops referred to it as a "bong" and since the tailgaters next to us have a HPD sticker on the back of their RV they think we are in collaboration with them. First the rent a cops took pictures of our tailgate, told us we couldn't have a tip jar (which i quickly took away) and then took pictures of the RV next to us with the HPD sticker. They claimed that the hookahs are a misrepresentation of HPD..so thats why they got all bent out of shape with us.

By the 3rd quarter a rep from the Texans came by and starting asking me questions. She claimed that we were charging people to use our product...which isn't true at all...also she claimed that there were "too many people at or around our tailgate" I have a witness who heard the whole conversation take place, it was comical to me to say the least.. she stated that she would have to see if hookahs are permissible during tailgating. Kind of sad how they are reacting about this...
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
LMAO Now that would be awesome! BTW they are trying to give us a hard time for our hookahs...the rent a cops referred to it as a "bong" and since the tailgaters next to us have a HPD sticker on the back of their RV they think we are in collaboration with them. First the rent a cops took pictures of our tailgate, told us we couldn't have a tip jar (which i quickly took away) and then took pictures of the RV next to us with the HPD sticker. They claimed that the hookahs are a misrepresentation of HPD..so thats why they got all bent out of shape with us.

By the 3rd quarter a rep from the Texans came by and starting asking me questions. She claimed that we were charging people to use our product...which isn't true at all...also she claimed that there were "too many people at or around our tailgate" I have a witness who heard the whole conversation take place, it was comical to me to say the least.. she stated that she would have to see if hookahs are permissible during tailgating. Kind of sad how they are reacting about this...
Kinda jacked up, really!!!!

Texans!!
Old 11-08-2010   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Blue Crew

Quote:

yikes.

lol @ misrepresenting HPD. Next home game you should all wear HPD t-shirts!!!!!

Anywho, e-mail the Texans and straight up ask them. If they say permissible - print out the e-mail and politely explain if the Texans said they're fine and bring a few copies of it. Hopefully they won't amend gameday policy to exclude them.

I would ditch the tip jar since it seems like they're out to get you and it may be something they can harp om.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-08-2010   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Kinda jacked up, really!!!!

Texans!!
No, HPD and/or rent a cop.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-08-2010   #13
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer

Ya the tip jar thing kind of caught me off guard.. the rep from the Texans phrased it as "Your charging people to use your product" I was like HUH its a tip jar!! Ive never asked someone "hey put some tip in the tip jar because you used the hookah/beer"
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ya the tip jar thing kind of caught me off guard.. the rep from the Texans phrased it as "Your charging people to use your product" I was like HUH its a tip jar!! Ive never asked someone "hey put some tip in the tip jar because you used the hookah/beer"
Next time ask them to join in. They all LOVE free stuff!!
Old 11-08-2010   #15
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Yeah, pick your battles, and this probably isn't one of them
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-08-2010   #16
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
* You get the option to screw your dance pole into the ceiling permanently – for loads of over 200lbs.
....maybe someone over 200 lbs better start off with something a little different!!
Old 11-08-2010   #17
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I know you remember us. We are the Deaf people who stop in. We were told to keep moving from your tailgate yesterday. We figured somebody did something wrong like a fight or excessive drinking or whatever... so we moved along. We did not know why was going on. I was a little disappointed because I wanted to say a few things as well as smoke a little. I'm stunned to find that it was because of the hookah.

I will sign whatever petition you need. You have our FULL support. Your tailgte is a great one and it's not so much because of the hookah itself but because of how kind you guys are. LOVE your tailgate and it should NOT go.
Old 11-27-2010   #18
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

CARMEN ELECTRA PORTABLE STRIPPER DANCE POLE

Classic quote....

"Watch For Fakes, People!"

I always do that. Ladies, if you see me staring at your breast, I am just watching out for fakes.
Old 11-27-2010   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
CARMEN ELECTRA PORTABLE STRIPPER DANCE POLE

Classic quote....

"Watch For Fakes, People!"

I always do that. Ladies, if you see me staring at your breast, I am just watching out for fakes.
When you get down to my knees I'll let ya know if they are fake or not!
Old 01-16-2011   #20
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

http://www.theman-cavestore.com/prod...roducts_id=321

117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read