Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-13-2011   #41
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Vance Joseph as DB coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorrowMe View Post
Vince Joseph's Tenure in San Fran:

49ers Pass D Ranks:

2005 - 32nd
2006 - 26th
2007 - 22nd
2008 - 20th
2009 - 21st
2010 - 24th
Sweet, an upgrade!
Old 01-14-2011   #42
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

He tried out for the Broncos and was cut during the final cut down. His assistant secondary coach on the Bronco's that season? Rick Smith, yea that Rick Smith the current GM for the Texans.

There is the Denver connection.

Color me unimpressed

chron.com

Quote:
“But you need to have Denver Broncos’ ties to coach for the Texans.”

There you doubting Texans’ fans go again.

OK, Joseph was waived by the Broncos in the final cut at the end of training camp in 1997, when Texans head coach Gary Kubiak was Denver’s offensive coordinator and general manager Rick Smith was the Broncos’ assistant defensive backs coach.

Satisfied?
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #43
TexanAggie89
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TexanAggie89 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAggie89 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAggie89 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAggie89 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAggie89 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAggie89 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAggie89 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAggie89 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAggie89 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAggie89 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAggie89 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Another University of Colorado connection.

QB at U of Colorado. NFL converted to DB by Jets and played position for Colts also. Defensive backs coach at Wyoming. Went back to U of Colorado as defensive backs coach.

Sexual harrassment case as an assistant coach at University of Colorado. LINK
LOL, where is the Coloradon University connection coming from?

....Youre thinking of Colorado State...
TexanAggie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #44
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAggie89 View Post
LOL, where is the Coloradon University connection coming from?

....Youre thinking of Colorado State...
Guess we ran out of transfers and had to go to the next closest thing.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #45
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Can you name other secondary coaches? Texans needed a coach, they hired one.
Are we at this place again? AGAIN?

(sigh)

This organization is not about finding "the best guy."

This organization is about hiring friends or past acquaintances they've worked with.

This was a joke of a hiring, and once again...it gets poo-poo'd as being OK. Bob paid Bum's son and so now any subsequent hire is going to be poo-poo'd. All part of the frugality and frailty that is McNair and Kubiak's psyche/emotional state of mind. You know, whatever reduces the trauma of dramatic change and all.

As much as you guys are tired of the anti-establishment rhetoric on here, we're tired of the same old horsecrap and the fans poo-poo'ing it.

I predicted to myself that it wouldn't be long before someone came on here and pulled the "Oh, yeah tough guy? Well who would YOU have chosen?" I mean, that's not even a relevant question. I don't work in the NFL. Had I been employed in the NFL as long as Wade Phillips has, as well as some other Texans personnel have, I would bet my ass that I could try harder at identifying and hiring people than the Texans do. There are tons of colleges who run the 3-4 and have up-and-coming secondary coaches who want to come to the NFL and parlay that into possibly a d-coord job in the NFL. Plenty.

How many people did Denver interview for their job? FIVE. When we hired for d-coord, how many did we interview? One. And a so-called "phone call" to Marvin Lewis, which I suspect is bogus or was at best a cover-up call that had no real teeth to it.

Yeah, we hired the best man for the secondary coaching job. Vance Joseph is about as good as it gets. Geez....
Old 01-14-2011   #46
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

This organization is about hiring friends or past acquaintances they've worked with.
Believe it or not, most people hire friends or past acquaintances. It doesn't matter what industry you're in. It's alot safer to hire someone you know and have had past experience with, rather than take a chance on someone you don't know.

I'd be more worried if they hired some guy they don't really know.

If we hired Cowher, he'd do the same thing. Bring in his buddies and past co-workers to be the coordinators and assistants.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #47
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Believe it or not, most people hire friends or past acquaintances. It doesn't matter what industry you're in. It's alot safer to hire someone you know and have had past experience with, rather than take a chance on someone you don't know.

I'd be more worried if they hired some guy they don't really know.

If we hired Cowher, he'd do the same thing. Bring in his buddies and past co-workers to be the coordinators and assistants.
If that course of action produces results, then I'm all for it.

The track record in THIS instance, with this cast of characters, is not the same as Cowher's buddies.

It is true that you can hire people you're comfortable with, but that's a tricky and sometimes sticky situation if it doesn't work out as originally envisioned. It can make it even worse.
Old 01-14-2011   #48
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn, Gary needs new friends.
Old 01-14-2011   #49
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If that course of action produces results, then I'm all for it.

The track record in THIS instance, with this cast of characters, is not the same as Cowher's buddies.

It is true that you can hire people you're comfortable with, but that's a tricky and sometimes sticky situation if it doesn't work out as originally envisioned. It can make it even worse.
Like what Big Bull said, the problem is Gary's buddies aren't that great themselves.

But I like the Phillips hiring. Finally someone that has a proven record as a DC!
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #50
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 20837 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Damn, Gary needs new friends.
Lol quote of the week..
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #51
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 20837 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

I can't believe that we hired a coach that never played DB until his first year in the NFL.. We need experienced coaches/players to teach our young talent..

Quote:
Joseph was signed by the New York Jets as an undrafted free agent in 1995 and switched to defensive back. He played two seasons in the National Football League for the New York Jets and Indianapolis Colts. During his career he started 6 of 17 games recording two interceptions.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #52
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Are we at this place again? AGAIN?

(sigh)

This was a joke of a hiring, and once again...it gets poo-poo'd as being OK. Bob paid Bum's son and so now any subsequent hire is going to be poo-poo'd. All part of the frugality and frailty that is McNair and Kubiak's psyche/emotional state of mind. You know, whatever reduces the trauma of dramatic change and all.

As much as you guys are tired of the anti-establishment rhetoric on here, we're tired of the same old horsecrap and the fans poo-poo'ing it.

I predicted to myself that it wouldn't be long before someone came on here and pulled the "Oh, yeah tough guy? Well who would YOU have chosen?" I mean, that's not even a relevant question. I don't work in the NFL. Had I been employed in the NFL as long as Wade Phillips has, as well as some other Texans personnel have, I would bet my ass that I could try harder at identifying and hiring people than the Texans do. There are tons of colleges who run the 3-4 and have up-and-coming secondary coaches who want to come to the NFL and parlay that into possibly a d-coord job in the NFL. Plenty.

How many people did Denver interview for their job? FIVE. When we hired for d-coord, how many did we interview? One. And a so-called "phone call" to Marvin Lewis, which I suspect is bogus or was at best a cover-up call that had no real teeth to it.

Yeah, we hired the best man for the secondary coaching job. Vance Joseph is about as good as it gets. Geez....
You say you DON'T know any other DB coaches, since you don't work in the NFL. Yet, somehow, you're knowledgeable enough to guarantee us that Bob McNair didn't go out and get the best guy.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #53
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you're a coordinator, you want a guy who knows your system and who knows what you want, a guy that you're not going to have to train.

There may be "better" LB coaches out there than Herring but that was Wade's first choice because Wade has worked with the guy and liked the results. Those "better" LB coaches may not actually be better because they come from a different system and do things differently and it would take time and energy to train them on what Wade wants them to do.

The same holds true for the DB coaches. But in this case, Joseph didn't work directly for Wade, he worked for another guy from Wade's coaching tree who used the same concepts and techniques that Wade did. He comes highly recommended from a guy that Wade trusts.

This isn't Kubiak picking a DB coach for Wade. This is how coaches build their staffs. Across the league.

The questions is:

Is there any pick that would have made you happy? I don't think so. I think you would have found a reason to be pissed off at anyone they hired for this spot because you don't know how to tell a good hire from a bad hire so you're just assuming the hire is bad and finding reasons to support that. If they'd hired a coach from college, you'd have been ticked off that he didn't have any pro experience or something.

I don't know if this guy is any good. That's not up to me. That's up to Wade. It's his job to get this defense turned around. I'm not going to have any emotion on any of the position coaches that he hires. It's just not worth it.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #54
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I don't know if this guy is any good. That's not up to me. That's up to Wade. It's his job to get this defense turned around. I'm not going to have any emotion on any of the position coaches that he hires. It's just not worth it.
Oh for God's sake. Will you quit trying to be reasonable when the rest of us want to panic? What's this board coming to?

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #55
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
This.

And this. Seems like a lot of overreacting to this hire.
Thank you. Was just about to agree to the same post.

Also everyone starting to get mad because he was from University of Colorado. Kubiak doesn't draft from that school, he drafts from Colorado St.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #56
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
You say you DON'T know any other DB coaches, since you don't work in the NFL. Yet, somehow, you're knowledgeable enough to guarantee us that Bob McNair didn't go out and get the best guy.
Based on THIS franchise's track record? You bet your ass I feel that we didn't hire the best secondary coach available.

This isn't my stank. This is Bob McNair's stank. Us fans are just watching it all go down. The Wade Phillips hiring feels as if it's in a vacuum or something, because THIS secondary coach hiring stinks of status quo. Again.

I guess he's such a miracle worker that he can jump Vance Effin' Joseph's stats up to Top 10 levels? Riiiiiiiight.

Tel you what, you want to know who the BEST secondary coach would be for this team? Nnamdi Aso of the Raiders. He plays the position, too. We'd be getting a great CB and a guy who knows what the hell he's doing too. Which is more than Vance Joseph's waived Bronco's ass can ever claim.

Wade Phillips hiring? Probably the best hire in the team's history (other than Kubiak who was hired to be a HEAD COACH but who has only been able to construct a competent offense thus far). And Wade hasn't even done anything here yet.

I give credit where I think it's due. But the poo-poo'ing and the "I'll reserve judgment until I see outcomes" stuff is supreme hilarity to me. Same old song and dance: We're the team that will always be one year out. Always turning that corner. Always battlin', etc., etc.

I give credit to Kubiak for constructing this offense. And I feel Wade can improve the defense. He should have been given a better secondary coach though. All the colorado-based connections with the Vance Effin' Joseph hiring is just too rich for me.
Old 01-14-2011   #57
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
If you're a coordinator, you want a guy who knows your system and who knows what you want, a guy that you're not going to have to train.

There may be "better" LB coaches out there than Herring but that was Wade's first choice because Wade has worked with the guy and liked the results. Those "better" LB coaches may not actually be better because they come from a different system and do things differently and it would take time and energy to train them on what Wade wants them to do.

The same holds true for the DB coaches. But in this case, Joseph didn't work directly for Wade, he worked for another guy from Wade's coaching tree who used the same concepts and techniques that Wade did. He comes highly recommended from a guy that Wade trusts.

This isn't Kubiak picking a DB coach for Wade. This is how coaches build their staffs. Across the league.

The questions is:

Is there any pick that would have made you happy? I don't think so. I think you would have found a reason to be pissed off at anyone they hired for this spot because you don't know how to tell a good hire from a bad hire so you're just assuming the hire is bad and finding reasons to support that. If they'd hired a coach from college, you'd have been ticked off that he didn't have any pro experience or something.

Untrue on all levels. You are the one guy on here who consistently fails to describe my thought process accurately.

Come on, man. Hiring THIS guy, Vance Joseph, was "THE BEST" we could do? Seriously? (sigh) For crying out loud, how much damn time do we have to hire the secondary coach anyways? What, the players are hitting the field next week for OTA's? What's the freaking rush on it? I don't get it. College ranks are too deep for this hire to have been "THE BEST."

You all know this is the truth. Kick me around all you want. This was a rushed effort, by miles. I'm not sure which is more unacceptable: Vance Joseph the hire, or the speed at which this was done. I guess this is like Fantasy Football and there was a huge run on secondary coaches last week? LOL. Whatev.
Old 01-14-2011   #58
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Untrue on all levels. You are the one guy on here who consistently fails to describe my thought process accurately.
Are we supposed to be describing your thought process?

News to me.
Quote:
Come on, man. Hiring THIS guy, Vance Joseph, was "THE BEST" we could do? Seriously? (sigh) For crying out loud, how much damn time do we have to hire the secondary coach anyways? What, the players are hitting the field next week for OTA's? What's the freaking rush on it? I don't get it.
Even though the players will be taking time off, I doubt our coaching staff will be. They've got a lot of work to do before the draft. Before OTAs...
Quote:
College ranks are too deep for this hire to have been "THE BEST."
Agree with this 100%.... however, they "asked" around for the best guy, & this guy was highly recommended. I understand his "past history" doesn't look great.... but c'mon he was the DB coach, he probably had no say in how things were run, or which players were picked. The DC tells him this is what I want you to do, do it.

I'm sure someone would have recommended a guy in the college ranks if they thought someone there would be a good fit.
Quote:
You all know this is the truth. Kick me around all you want. This was a rushed effort, by miles. I'm not sure which is more unacceptable: Vance Joseph the hire, or the speed at which this was done. I guess this is like Fantasy Football and there was a huge run on secondary coaches last week? LOL. Whatev.

damn.......
Old 01-14-2011   #59
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I give credit to Kubiak for constructing this offense. And I feel Wade can improve the defense. He should have been given a better secondary coach though. All the colorado-based connections with the Vance Effin' Joseph hiring is just too rich for me.
Like the PencilNeck said, this hiring was probably something that Wade himself either asked for or endorsed, seeing as this Joseph guy coached under a similar defense that Wade is constructing now.

So all this BS about Wade being a good hire, but the only good hire is nonsense, because I would bet that Wade had a huge say in who exactly was being hired for the DB coach. We all say that Kubiak is best as an OC and Wade should be in charge of pretty much all defense: well, here it is. A DB coach who coached a similar defense as Wade.

Conspiracy theory about Bob McNair and Kubiak plotting behind Wade's back to "give him a secondary coach" who's not up to snuff since he has a Colorado connection is laughable.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #60
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorrowMe View Post
Vince Joseph's Tenure in San Fran:

49ers Pass D Ranks:

2005 - 32nd
2006 - 26th
2007 - 22nd
2008 - 20th
2009 - 21st
2010 - 24th
Jesus Christ.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read