Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2011   #221
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29537 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
He's still lurking

How come nobody's banned this douche nozzle?
Probably waiting around for everything to die down, so he can come back with another great deal for everyone.

Sadly I don't think anyone will hear from this 'man' again.
Old 01-07-2011   #222
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
Probably waiting around for everything to die down, so he can come back with another great deal for everyone.

Sadly I don't think anyone will hear from this 'man' again.
I think he is already back on under a different user name...
Old 01-07-2011   #223
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I looked at the member list and it said SWTbound was last online 2 days ago.

Any idea what name he chose?

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #224
Ckw

Quote:
Yeah, EllisUnit right?
Old 01-07-2011   #225
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Yeah, EllisUnit right?
Maybe...

Mixgosu maybe?
Old 01-08-2011   #226
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

If he has come back under different names, that's pretty freakin' ballsy if you ask me. Not only has he hurt a lot of my close friends feelings of trust on here but he's hurt their wallets too. It kinda heightens my feelings of paranoia if he's come back under another name. I guess we'll have to wait and see if any "too good to be true" deals come floatin' along on the board during the off season.
Old 01-08-2011   #227
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39796 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Good question. I would think that theft is a big forum no-no.
Haha, really?
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011   #228
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
So are you saying the netbook I purchased from SWTbound is not legit?

Old 01-08-2011   #229
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3508 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Darn. I'm really trying to get a Schaub jersey at a decent price, but apparently this is a bad situation.
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011   #230
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
Darn. I'm really trying to get a Schaub jersey at a decent price, but apparently this is a bad situation.
Just don't buy from anyone named swtbound... there are a few people out there that have delivered exactly what they proposed.
Old 01-08-2011   #231
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you are in Htown, it might be better to head to Academy or one of those sports stores or head to the NFL.com store. It might be a little more expensive, but look at it this way: its completely secure. You will get what you want. Go to a less secure route and you may pay your money and receive aggravation instead.

Old 01-08-2011   #232
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 63162 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Beta, I may just the deal you are looking for. I am selling this vintage dav, um Matt Schaub #8 jersey for the super low price of $89.99. It is a great looking jersey that is sure to be better than anything swtbound sold people on here! See pic below:

Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011   #233
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Beta, I may just the deal you are looking for. I am selling this vintage dav, um Matt Schaub #8 jersey for the super low price of $89.99. It is a great looking jersey that is sure to be better than anything swtbound sold people on here! See pic below:

To be honest, I got what I ordered and paid for... but I think I was the only one that did.
Old 01-08-2011   #234
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 63162 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
To be honest, I got what I ordered and paid for... but I think I was the only one that did.
JB, would you be interested in this really nice authentic, game day jersey I have for sale? This was worn in an actual game by a Houston Texan! On sale for only $109.99 today

Old 01-08-2011   #235
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
JB, would you be interested in this really nice authentic, game day jersey I have for sale? This was worn in an actual game by a Houston Texan! On sale for only $109.99 today

You need to ask me again after anothe pint or so... That looks almost as good as my Dallas still sucks shirts... but I don't think they were quite that pricey.

Better make that ask me again after a quart or two...
Old 01-08-2011   #236
Doppelganger
None

Quote:

How about this authentic game worn jersey for only $129.99

Old 01-08-2011   #237
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger1 View Post
How about this authentic game worn jersey for only $129.99

That's a steal!!!!!
Old 01-08-2011   #238
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Dude you ain't even being realistic now! You gotta cover up the HWWNBN on the pink jersey with tape ala

[/quote]
Old 01-08-2011   #239
Doppelganger
None

Quote:
Dude you ain't even being realistic now! You gotta cover up the on the pink jersey with tape ala

[/quote]

But that was Carr's game worn pink jersey!!!! Its a collector's item!

is Carr=HWWNBN? What does that mean?

Old 01-08-2011   #240
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3508 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger1 View Post
If you are in Htown, it might be better to head to Academy or one of those sports stores or head to the NFL.com store. It might be a little more expensive, but look at it this way: its completely secure. You will get what you want. Go to a less secure route and you may pay your money and receive aggravation instead.
I'll likely have to splurge and buy online. I live in New Orleans, so it's obvious what team is exclusively carried here. As far as the price goes, I'm not ashamed to say that $80 is quite a bit of money to me. Could I afford it? Sure. Do I really want to spend $80 on a single piece of clothing? Honestly, no.

And thanks Pollardized for your extremely generous offer.
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read