Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2010   #201
Ckw

Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Wow....

All I can say is I really didn't imagine that even swt could stoop this low. I am definitely glad I didn't fall for this scam. What a dirt bag...
Old 12-22-2010   #202
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

the idea of you heckling GWH Bush in his "Read my lips, no new taxes" speech.

Hope you get a kick out of it.

"Read my lips"
"No New Taxes", as Nitro is saying "I am reading your lips"
'Huh"
"Huh"
"I was reading your lips"
"I didn't mean really read my lips"
"That's what I do"
"Do what?"
"I have to read your lips.. that's what you were saying isn't it"
"Yes son, but its just a figure of speech it wasn't a direct order"
"I was trying to figure out what you were saying"
"Well I was saying to read my lips"
"THAT'S WHAT I WAS DOING"
"But why, I wasn't telling you to read my lips"
"Then why'd you say it?"
"Because I was trying to make a point"
"Well that's why I was reading your lips... so that I know what your point was"
"No, no... I wasn't worried about my lips"
"Huh"
"I literally can't hear you"
"Huh?"
(nitro points to his ears, frustrated by the man that is so obviously aloof)
"What? aww dammit, again... EVERYONE wants to talk about Ross Perot!!)

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #203
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW!! Just wow!

I haven't returned to this thread for a little while. That said, I can't believe all of the issues are STILL not resolved.

Old 12-22-2010   #204
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
WOW!! Just wow!

I haven't returned to this thread for a little while. That said, I can't believe all of the issues are STILL not resolved.

It'll never be resolved. Thieves are just that... thieves. All I can hope for is that justice gets served...
Old 12-22-2010   #205
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
It'll never be resolved. Thieves are just that... thieves. All I can hope for is that justice gets served...
You know, early on in this fiasco I truly believed that SWT did not screw anyone intentionally. That there was a mix up and things just went south. Now, I'm starting to wonder what his intentions truly were. I've had my disagreements with SWT (on a wide variety of topics), but I never thought he was capable of this. I'm still like "WOW"!
Old 12-22-2010   #206
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You know, early on in this fiasco I truly believed that SWT did not screw anyone intentionally. That there was a mix up and things just went south. Now, I'm starting to wonder what his intentions truly were. I've had my disagreements with SWT (on a wide variety of topics), but I never thought he was capable of this. I'm still like "WOW"!
I still believe that happened. Thing is... he was given opportunity after opportunity to come clean. I would have waited as long as it took for him to make right on this. Once I drove four hours to a bogus address... it all changed. He got lost in his tangled web of lies.

Swtbound needs to learn to lie better or ****ing come clean. He's no better than his thieving sister (the Donaughy incident). Maybe she could use me as a character witness in their case?
Old 12-22-2010   #207
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

Quote:
Yeah it's crazy. But, I think, in all honesty, that if he really does have an addiction to precription meds. Then that's his main focus now. Addiction is crazy in the way things work. My brother was addicted to drugs.. and he turned into someone I didn't recognize. Stealing my pain pills prescribed by my oncologist.. it was nuts. Hopefully, he really does get help for his problem. If he does.. hopefully it'll be a 12 step program. If so, I'm quite sure Nitro and alot of other people are gonna be on the 4th and 5th steps of his process.
Old 12-22-2010   #208
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Once I drove four hours to a bogus address... it all changed. He got lost in his tangled web of lies.
I still cant believe he allowed you to drive 4 hours to this fake address. What a scumbag.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #209
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I still cant believe he allowed you to drive 4 hours to this fake address. What a scumbag.
I, personally, would have made a stuffed swt look-a-like and burned it in effigy at the fake address. But, I'm kinda off kilter in that regard.
Old 12-22-2010   #210
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd and Inches View Post
I, personally, would have made a stuffed swt look-a-like and burned it in effigy at the fake address. But, I'm kinda off kilter in that regard.
"Ohhh,,,
He knows when you are sleeping.
He knows when you're on the can.
He'll hunt you down and blast your ass from here to Pakistan.
Oh...
You better not breathe, You better not move
You're better off dead, I'm tellin' you, dude.
Santa Claus is gunning you down!"

Screw you swtbound07. You will get yours one day.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #211
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger1 View Post
"Ohhh,,,
He knows when you are sleeping.
He knows when you're on the can.
He'll hunt you down and blast your ass from here to Pakistan.
Oh...
You better not breathe, You better not move
You're better off dead, I'm tellin' you, dude.
Santa Claus is gunning you down!"
Is this from the Simpsons?

Justice will be sufficent enough for me. And maybe throw in a 400lb homosexual cellmate named Tiny.
Old 12-22-2010   #212
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Is this from the Simpsons?

Justice will be sufficent enough for me. And maybe throw in a 400lb homosexual cellmate named Tiny.
Futurama. The story is that in the future they designed a robot top be Santa, since a Robot Santa would be more efficient. But, of course due to a programming error, the Robot Santa judged people too harshly and everyone was deemed to be naughty, except Zoidberg.

Robot Santa rides around in a sleigh and shoots people with missiles and the like.

One of my favorite lines is when Robot Santa is stuck in ice and cannot go out on mayhem. Bender dons the hat and becomes the "Good Santa" When he returns Robot Santa is free and gives Bender a gift.

Robot Santa: "By the way, Bender, here's a small token of my appreciation for being Santa while I was trapped in the ice."

Bender: "Ooh. Hey chief, you screwed up. There's nothing in here."

Robot Santa: "Oh, it might appear empty, but the message is clear. Play Santa again, and I'll kill you next year! Ho, ho, ho!"

Old 12-22-2010   #213
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger1 View Post
Futurama. The story is that in the future they designed a robot top be Santa, since a Robot Santa would be more efficient. But, of course due to a programming error, the Robot Santa judged people too harshly and everyone was deemed to be naughty, except Zoidberg.

Robot Santa rides around in a sleigh and shoots people with missiles and the like.

One of my favorite lines is when Robot Santa is stuck in ice and cannot go out on mayhem. Bender dons the hat and becomes the "Good Santa" When he returns Robot Santa is free and gives Bender a gift.

Robot Santa: "By the way, Bender, here's a small token of my appreciation for being Santa while I was trapped in the ice."

Bender: "Ooh. Hey chief, you screwed up. There's nothing in here."

Robot Santa: "Oh, it might appear empty, but the message is clear. Play Santa again, and I'll kill you next year! Ho, ho, ho!"
Absolutely. I loved that episode. I just couldn't put my finger on exactly which show it was.
Old 01-07-2011   #214
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

So any word on SWT?

I'd kind of like my money or Jersey. (At this point I don't expect them but it would be nice) or at LEAST an apology.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #215
Doppelganger
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
So any word on SWT?

I'd kind of like my money or Jersey. (At this point I don't expect them but it would be nice) or at LEAST an apology.

Mike
The way things appeared to have gone down, I doubt he will ever show his face around here again. Too bad too. From what others have told me, he seemed like a pretty good poster, up until this.

Old 01-07-2011   #216
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

So are you saying the netbook I purchased from SWTbound is not legit?

Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #217
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
So any word on SWT?

Mike
Your jibber-jabber is falling on Deaf ears... oh wait... I'm not the seller!
Old 01-07-2011   #218
Doppelganger
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
So are you saying the netbook I purchased from SWTbound is not legit?

SWTbound told me that he needed my help to transfer $50,000,000 out of the small African country of Zamunda. Unfortunately King Jaffe–Joffer, Queen Aoleon, Prince Akeem were poisoned by Colonel Izzi. SWTbound has informed that that fortunately Princess Lisa, who was visiting a McDowell's and was spared the carnage. However, in order to keep her safe, she and the $50,000,000 must be smuggled out of the country. If I agree to help, all I need to do is provide my bank account information (to wire the money into my safe account) and a small nominal $20,000 to bribe the bankers and guards in Zamunda. Once the princess is safe and all fees are paid, I will receive a 20% cut, SWTbound will receive a 50% cut, and Princess Lisa will keep the remaining 30%.

The last time I heard from him he said there was a difficulty in the wiring process, but assured me that he would personally take care of it.

Are you saying I have something to worry about?!

Old 01-07-2011   #219
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2738 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

He's still lurking

Quote:
Last Activity: 2 Days Ago
How come nobody's banned this douche nozzle?
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #220
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
He's still lurking

How come nobody's banned this douche nozzle?
Good question. I would think that theft is a big forum no-no.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read