Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-06-2011   #1
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Skip Bayless is an id!ot

1) Matt Schaub no good, so

2) VY to Texans -- will make Texans a winner

3) Dumping VY biggest mistake in history of Titans/Oilers franchise

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Skip Bayless is an id!ot

We already knew Skip Clueless was just an !d!0t with a big mouth ....

As for Schaub not being any good - He has his flaws but usually plays within his limitations. The guy is one of only 6 QB's (I believe he's the 6th) in NFL history to throw for 9,000 yards over a two season span? Cant be no good and do things so few others have accomplished.

If I had one complaint about Schaub it would be his inability to deliver an accurate deep ball.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #3
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1688 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post

3) Dumping VY biggest mistake in history of Titans/Oilers franchise[/IMG]
He said this?!? Where?
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #4
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

You didn't even have to post anything after "id!ot"....I believed you.
Old 01-06-2011   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Skip Bayless is an id!ot

Quote:

I saw that. I truly believe he says crap to stir the pot.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #6
DonnyMost
lol football :D

Rep Power: 2774 DonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice to know that Skip Bayless' is still employed as ESPN's in-house poop smearer.
Old 01-06-2011   #7
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Oh...and I think a Vincepalm icon is direly needed to complete the unholy trinity.
Old 01-06-2011   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
He said this?!? Where?
On First and Ten, they were discussing places for VY to land.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 01-06-2011   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
Oh...and I think a Vincepalm icon is direly needed to complete the unholy trinity.
Hell yeah!! I was thinking that this morning....
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 01-06-2011   #10
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1688 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
On First and Ten, they were discussing places for VY to land.
What an *****. VY couldn't hold Schaub's jock.

I predict Oakland, Seattle or SF for Vince. Same potential destinations for Leinart.
Old 01-06-2011   #11
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

He said back in the day that we should draft him. I loath him. ****ing Reggie is better than him, and that is saying very little.
Old 01-06-2011   #12
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Young free to walk or do the Titans still have a hold on, under contract or in a position where they can demand comp for his release before he can sign with another team ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #13
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Is Young free to walk or do the Titans still have a hold on, under contract or in a position where they can demand comp for his release before he can sign with another team ?
Under contract until 2012.
Old 01-06-2011   #14
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
The Titans have zero chance of trading him. He is due a $4.5 mil roster bonus on March 10. He'll be axed before them. Any team that were to trade for him would owe that plus $8.5 mil in salary next season. Not happening. He'll be an UFA soon.
Old 01-06-2011   #15
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

The titans torpedoed any trade value he might've held by announcing he wouldn't be back. Now whether they had already called other teams or not before they announced this, I don't know, but that announcement was basically them saying he's about to be cut.

Now, Skip Bayless being an *****. . . well, that's been known for quite awhile now. Maybe HoustonFrog can shed some light on why Skip Bayless is so loved in the DFW area.
Old 01-06-2011   #16
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
The titans torpedoed any trade value he might've held by announcing he wouldn't be back.
Not necessarily. That's only true if there's only one team interested. If there are multiple teams, they'll each make their pitch. Otherwise, they'll have to risk a bidding war with real dollars.
Old 01-06-2011   #17
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

I always disliked Bayless for his personality, but now I see that his content has no credibility either.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #18
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

That is pretty laughable. Schaub is a much better passer and I would suggest leader than Vince in the NFL.

Question is however, Is Vince a better backup QB prospect than Dan-O and Leniart?
Old 01-06-2011   #19
Ranger Tom
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30675 Ranger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respected

I think if we want intelligent commentary about the Texans, we'll have to wait for the Onion's Sports Dome to come on the air.
Ranger Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011   #20
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Now the guy is saying Michael Irvin was better than Jerry Rice.

Basically saying Jerry Rice just showed up, did his job, and with no leadership ability. I guess hookers, cocain, and being unfaithful = leadership ability.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read