Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2011   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Sunday food, what ya bringing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Only until August! And surely there will be a get together or two before then...
Actually, when I called Dave (after your PM about the parking pass), he had an awesome idea... Beach house or two for a weekend of BBQ'ing, swimming and fishing. I was stoked and we need to look into it.
Old 01-01-2011   #22
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 24544 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Final Menu for us:

- two packages of beef fajitas
- two packages of chicken fajitas
- fresh flour tortillas
- all the trimmings cheese, tomato, lettuce, and pico de gala.
- large container full of jambalaya
- a case of corona for me and my drinking buddy (catherine)
- plenty of limes
- a bum from WV that flew down to go to the game with us!
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011   #23
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24544 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Actually, when I called Dave (after your PM about the parking pass), he had an awesome idea... Beach house or two for a weekend of BBQ'ing, swimming and fishing. I was stoked and we need to look into it.
Go on a cruise.. less work more fun
Old 01-01-2011   #24
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I love the Beach House or three idea, but then again?

Can you get a three day cruise out of Galveston or Freeport?
Old 01-01-2011   #25
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Fan****ingtastic idea!!! That would be incredibly awesome!!!

Quote:
I love the Beach House or three idea, but then again?

Can you get a three day cruise out of Galveston or Freeport?
Two, three, four..... whatever it takes. It's an awesome idea, as I am a beach person... Love the beach!! Stoked!!!!!
Old 01-01-2011   #26
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Fan****ingtastic idea!!! That would be incredibly awesome!!!

Two, three, four..... whatever it takes. It's an awesome idea, as I am a beach person... Love the beach!! Stoked!!!!!
Cruise sounds like a great idea. I'll look into the details and see what I can put together. The minimum from Galveston is 4 days. There are 4, 5, and 7 day cruises out of Galveston on Royal Caribbean or Carnival.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011   #27
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Probably won't be there guys so have a great last tailgate. TB we have to meet up sometime.
Old 01-01-2011   #28
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Cruise sounds like a great idea. I'll look into the details and see what I can put together. The minimum from Galveston is 4 days. There are 4, 5, and 7 day cruises out of Galveston on Royal Caribbean or Carnival.

Don't forget GMA!! I might be OLD, but, I know how to have fun!! Besides, you all will need a nurse to help ya with sunburn, hangovers, hangovers, hangovers, hangovers!! Did I say HANGOVERS??!

LOVE you guys and gals!! It's gonna be a LONG off season, once again. Can't believe it's already here. I'm sad now!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011   #29
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Cindy and I are already going on a cruise in April, we should have a preseason 3 day cruise right out of Kemah, they have a port here now, everyone can park here and we just jump on the ship.
Old 01-02-2011   #30
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

Quote:
Shit, I'd definitely be game for that. Freeport or what? I'm not Blue Crew.. I'm just kinda inviting myself.. LOL
Old 01-02-2011   #31
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Just got home from the game. Want to thanks everyone in Blue Crew. We had a great time, and it was good to see everyone again. Thanks for making us feel welcome.

Btw, the wife had a good time and decided we needed to get season tickets, so look out next year!
Old 01-02-2011   #32
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Just got home from the game. Want to thanks everyone in Blue Crew. We had a great time, and it was good to see everyone again. Thanks for making us feel welcome.

Btw, the wife had a good time and decided we needed to get season tickets, so look out next year!
Sweet

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read