Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2010   #1
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19116 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Blue Crew: Sunday food, what ya bringing?

Thinking about bringing some chicken and steak fajitas, or maybe a giant pork tendorloin.. Haven't seen a thread yet but don't want to double up fajitas with Toro again lol.
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Sunday food, what ya bringing?

Whiskey & water...lol
Old 12-30-2010   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Austin to Houston then yellow lot to platinum? We need to look into upgrading our parking pass. Until then we'll be bringing money for the 50/50 drawing. Thanks for all you guys do.
Old 12-30-2010   #4
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Austin to Houston then yellow lot to platinum? We need to look into upgrading our parking pass. Until then we'll be bringing money for the 50/50 drawing. Thanks for all you guys do.
They're the best!
Old 12-30-2010   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Sunday food, what ya bringing?

Maybe pork, cabbage and black eyed peas, haven't decided.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Maybe pork, cabbage and black eyed peas, haven't decided.
"pork, cabbage and black eyed peas AND cornbread" should happen tomorrow night - AT midnight!! Just sayin'!!
Old 01-01-2011   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't know. Maybe nothing. To tired right now to think about food, football, or fans. Maybe I'll just show up at 3 and sit on my ass while my boys get the crap beat out of them!! Who knows!!!?

On the other hand! Maybe I'll bring some red beans and rice, hot dogs for the kid's, monkey bread, and RUM cake since JB will be there! Show up at 10am and get ready to watch my boys kick the crap out of some kitties!! I think I like this one better. Gonna go sleep on it!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-01-2011   #8
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Don't know. Maybe nothing. To tired right now to think about food, football, or fans. Maybe I'll just show up at 3 and sit on my ass while my boys get the crap beat out of them!! Who knows!!!?

On the other hand! Maybe I'll bring some red beans and rice, hot dogs for the kid's, monkey bread, and RUM cake since JB will be there! Show up at 10am and get ready to watch my boys kick the crap out of some kitties!! I think I like this one better. Gonna go sleep on it!!

Old 01-01-2011   #9
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3733 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Y'all still in the NW corner Platinum/blue lot by Westridge and Kirby?
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011   #10
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no clue, might just bring a snack or something. If anyone has an idea or wants me to bring something just let me know.
Old 01-01-2011   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
"pork, cabbage and black eyed peas AND cornbread" should happen tomorrow night - AT midnight!! Just sayin'!!
Well, happening right now at least Don't tell our tailgaters, they're getting left overs!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 01-01-2011   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Y'all still in the NW corner Platinum/blue lot by Westridge and Kirby?
Correct.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 01-01-2011   #13
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Winging it mmmmmmmmmmmmmonkey breadmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 01-01-2011   #14
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Are you taking your grill Joe?
Old 01-01-2011   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope y'all bring a lot of food. Gibbs, Bill #2 and I aren't bringing too much.
Old 01-01-2011   #16
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
I hope y'all bring a lot of food. Gibbs, Bill #2 and I aren't bringing too much.
I'm sure ya'll will make up for it with booze.
Old 01-01-2011   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I'm sure ya'll will make up for it with booze.
I've been known to drink a meal or two.
Old 01-01-2011   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, it's taken me most of the day to recover from two nights of hell at work, BUT, I'm about to get on a roll. Just sent Kara to the store with a list!

Right now, but might change!

red beans with sausage
rice
cornbread
ham
kolaches (sp)
hotdogs
choc chip cookies
monkey bread
rum cake
chips and dip

Thank GAWD this is an afternoon game or I probably would be bringing ME with a bow on my head!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well, it's taken me most of the day to recover from two nights of hell at work, BUT, I'm about to get on a roll. Just sent Kara to the store with a list!

Right now, but might change!

red beans with sausage
rice
cornbread
ham
kolaches (sp)
hotdogs
choc chip cookies
monkey bread
rum cake
chips and dip

Thank GAWD this is an afternoon game or I probably would be bringing ME with a bow on my head!!
Awesomeness!!!

Kinda sad too, though!! Last game with my Blue Crewers!!
Old 01-01-2011   #20
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Awesomeness!!!

Kinda sad too, though!! Last game with my Blue Crewers!!
Only until August! And surely there will be a get together or two before then...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read