Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2010   #1
DonnyMost
lol football :D

Rep Power: 2774 DonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Jersey Trade

So I purchased a jersey and turns out I got the wrong size (who knew a guy that wears a Large tshirt could wear a small jersey?). While it still has the tags, it lacks the receipt, so I can't exchange/return it.

Hoping somebody else out there has a jersey they would be willing to swap with mine.

My Jersey:

Adult
Medium
Battle Red
Replica
Schaub

Jersey I need:

Adult
Small
Deep Steel Blue
Replica
Johnson/Schaub/Foster/Williams/Ryans

Thanks!
DonnyMost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010   #2
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss
Default Re: Jersey Trade

Whis i could help ya man but,i warn a small sence i was in 6th grade..

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010   #3
DonnyMost

Rep Power: 2774 DonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respectedDonnyMost is a quality contributor and well respected

Ended up trading for a small blue demeco jersey. Thanks bros!
Old 12-29-2010   #4
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyMost View Post
Ended up trading for a small blue demeco jersey. Thanks bros!
Cool! Jersey sizes are so damn deceiving.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010   #5
DonnyMost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Cool! Jersey sizes are so damn deceiving.
No kidding.

The dropoff between a small and medium is huge.

A medium is like a bedsheet on me.

A small is almost skin tight.

I will be dead sexy at the games next year, apparently.

Old 12-29-2010   #6
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyMost View Post
No kidding.

The dropoff between a small and medium is huge.

A medium is like a bedsheet on me.

A small is almost skin tight.

I will be dead sexy at the games next year, apparently.

Wear the small.... show some stomach.
Old 12-29-2010   #7
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Wear the small.... show some stomach.
Hobie wants to have a word with you,....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-29-2010   #8
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Hobie wants to have a word with you,....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read