Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2010   #1
spm6110
Rookie

Thumbs up Autographed Battle Red Owen Daniels Jersey

Not sure if anyone is interested in this type of jersey but below is a link to a jersey I have for sale.

The jersey is authentic (same jersey as worn on field), battle red, and a size 52 (XL). Item is autographed by Owen and comes with Certificate of Authenticity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Owen-Daniels-Aut...item2a0ccd1b0b
spm6110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Autographed Battle Red Owen Daniels Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by spm6110 View Post
Not sure if anyone is interested in this type of jersey but below is a link to a jersey I have for sale.

The jersey is authentic (same jersey as worn on field), battle red, and a size 52 (XL). Item is autographed by Owen and comes with Certificate of Authenticity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Owen-Daniels-Aut...item2a0ccd1b0b
So what's your reserve?
Old 12-28-2010   #3
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 111406 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

SWT is that you?

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010   #4
spm6110
Rookie

Not him. This is a legit jersey and I'm not that guy that tried to swindle everyone on this forum. Read through the post and that was sad.

Anyway the jersey didn't sell on ebay so if anyone is interested PM me and we can talk.
Old 12-28-2010   #5
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 129410 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not him. This is a legit jersey and I'm not that guy that tried to swindle everyone on this forum. Read through the post and that was sad.

Anyway the jersey didn't sell on ebay so if anyone is interested PM me and we can talk.
So what was your reserve?
Brain Cushing
JB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thanks for the PM. It's a really beautiful jersey but it's too rich for my blood at this stage in my life despite your REASONABLE price. You should be able to sell it.
Old 12-29-2010   #7
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

ok, so what is the price he is looking for?
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-29-2010   #8
spm6110
Rookie

I'm looking to get $300 out of the jersey. Other Texans autographed jerseys, with the same specs, sell for $400-$600, so I feel this is a fair price. PM me if interested.
Old 12-29-2010   #9
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 129410 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm looking to get $300 out of the jersey. Other Texans autographed jerseys, with the same specs, sell for $400-$600, so I feel this is a fair price. PM me if interested.

You got a link where they sell for these prices?
Brain Cushing
Old 12-29-2010   #10
spm6110
Rookie

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/tea...tball-jerseys/

http://www.fansedge.com/Matt-Schaub-...182047_PD.html
Old 12-31-2010   #11
spm6110
Rookie

So I guess no one is even interested enough to make an offer?
Old 12-31-2010   #12
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
So I guess no one is even interested enough to make an offer?
Nah, they way people are bailing, that stuff is getting cheaper everyday.
Brain Cushing
Old 12-31-2010   #13
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

$300. seems high for someone on the less than mediocre Texans. A signed AJ jersey maybe, but OD - won't be worth that much unless he makes the HOF - and that is very unlikely to happen.
Old 01-01-2011   #14
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

Be lucky to get $100 out of it buddy. That's the truth. Owen signs all the time at radio shows, etc and a knockoff substitute for that jersey can be had for under $30. Buying authentic jerseys ($200+) should be for personal use, because you just don't get the return even if they're signed. If that was a signed Tom Brady jersey then you could demand over $300 because he rarely signs and is, well, a future HOF quarterback.
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011   #15
spm6110
Rookie

Thanks for the input. I didn't realize the season put Texans fans in that kind of mood. I mean I guess I just figure anybody that would want to buy an authentic would rather it signed for a few buck more. Guess those Chinese knockoffs are pretty decent given the price.
Old 01-01-2011   #16
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wife loves Owen Daniels, I have a bunch of other stuff autographed I can trade. I have a baseball style Texans Jersey with about half the team signed on it including Mario and Andre. Also have signed Demeco helmet etc...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read