Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2010   #21
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Texas HS Championship Game

That was some good football today on Fox Sports Southwest! Watched them all
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010   #22
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Congrats Pearland!! CONGRATS HOU-TEX!!!!!!!!

That was AWESOME!!!!!!!! Good for you and your boy!!!!
His son played?!?!
Old 12-18-2010   #23
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
His son played?!?!
Think so.
Old 12-18-2010   #24
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Yeah 4A was Lake Travis for one and don't remember the other. I could tell you who won all if you tell me who was playing.
I'm kinda out of the loop myself honestly. I know Lamar Consolidated didn't make the playoffs this year (My HS Alma Mater). So, I'm mainly just praying for La Marque to choke if they haven't already..
Old 12-18-2010   #25
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd and Inches View Post
I'm kinda out of the loop myself honestly. I know Lamar Consolidated didn't make the playoffs this year (My HS Alma Mater). So, I'm mainly just praying for La Marque to choke if they haven't already..
they did...
Old 12-19-2010   #26
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad for your son HOU TEX.

This is a memory that can never be taken away. Congrats.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #27
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

Congrats HOU-TEX! Awesome brother! Happy for you and your son!
Old 12-19-2010   #28
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I want your son's autograph!! Maybe I will be lucky enough to get it from him at Blue Crew one day.

This is awesome. I am SO genuinely happy for you and your son tonight. Congratulations. Bask in all its glory.
Old 12-19-2010   #29
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
Did anyone see who won 3A or 4A?
In 3A Carthage beat my old high school Coldspring. I didn't get the score but I heard it was bad. Damn turnovers..
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

The Oilers won something!!!
Old 12-19-2010   #31
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

That game was really really good. I could not believe how badly Trinity had outgained Pearland and still lost. Brandon Carter (Trinity #10) and Garrison Hearst (Pearland #29) look like two players that we'll be seeing on Saturdays.
Old 12-19-2010   #32
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
That game was really really good. I could not believe how badly Trinity had outgained Pearland and still lost. Brandon Carter (Trinity #10) and Garrison Hearst (Pearland #29) look like two players that we'll be seeing on Saturdays.
Will he be playing for Georgia?

As per wink, the original Hearst appears to be the father of two... I wonder if #29 is one of them.
Old 12-19-2010   #33
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Will he be playing for Georgia?

As per wink, he appears to be the father of two... I wonder if #29 is one of them.
Dustin Garrison.

Give me some credit, I got one name right in the wrong spot
Old 12-19-2010   #34
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I was really impressed with the qb of Pearland also. He always kept his poise and made some very good plays. He was also talking & leading his team quite a bit.
Old 12-19-2010   #35
b0ng
Ooops

I can't believe nobody has said anything about that completely hilarious TD that Pearland scored in the 3rd quarter where only the center, QB, and WR looked to be playing football while everybody else stood around.

Trinity looked like the Texans for one play there.
Old 12-19-2010   #36
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I was really impressed with the qb of Pearland also. He always kept his poise and made some very good plays. He was also talking & leading his team quite a bit.
Agreed!! He was definitely poised and a leader on the field.
Old 12-19-2010   #37
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41142 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Did anyone see who won 3A or 4A?
And is this game in the 5A league ? How many different divisions are there in Texas and is that based on school size ?
IDEXAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #38
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
And is this game in the 5A league ? How many different divisions are there in Texas and is that based on school size ?
Well pearland is in district 24, region 3 for 5A, in division 1, which means it's competing with the biggest schools around Houston and then in Texas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vAuBIDl4t8

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read