Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-16-2010   #181
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Show your support for David Carr here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Damn, sts, I show my "support" and you call me dumb? Man, why didn't I remember this when I met you last season. LOL! Just kiddin, bro.

BTW, the picture used to be a jockstrap, which was all the support I could muster at the time.

Also. lmao at petedy. He/she and I had many heated "disagreements" over his/her boy. Petedy had to be a friend or family. Everywhere HWSNBN went, Petedy was on their message board pimpin him.
Well maybe referring to you as Cowboy fan for that. was a bit harsh at the time

I actually had DC comment on my post and he gave me rep and i talke with his brother I think.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #182
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Thanks for bringing back the memories..

Yeah I supported Carr. I loved that he played hard and gave it his all despite lack of protection, running game and overall lack of coaching during his early years. I wonder what Kubiak could have done if he drafted him..who knows the qb we have now likes to throw lawn darts and game ending pick 6's.

I think I new Carr needed to go was in his last Titans game he got blasted by three guys for a sack and for the first time he didnt want to get back up..it was his time to go and it worked out for him he got a Superbowl ring.

I support whoever is wearing a Texans jersey and if they leave then good luck to them. I support Kubiak now and I would support the next guy whoever they are.

I'll give the guy this much.......he was one tough SOB. He did get the shit knocked out of him and he kept getting back up, over & over again. I'm not sure if that's just being stupid, but I admired that fact about him.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #183
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well maybe referring to you as Cowboy fan for that. was a bit harsh at the time

I actually had DC comment on my post and he gave me rep and i talke with his brother I think.
What was his username?
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #184
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
What was his username?
oh i cant remember if it was here or on other site...the pm said "thanks for Your support I appreciate it." it wasnt form a reg poster or random guy

hulk75 was his brother I believe.

hookem you should also bring back the VY is a golden god type threads..should also illuminate your point.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #185
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
It's time to put the team first and hire a fixerupper.
First, let's say I agree with us parting ways with Kubiak, but......

What do you think of Bill Parcell's tenure in Dallas? BP was the ultimate "fixer upper" in my opinion, I think that is where the "4 years" standard came from.

I'm not a Dallas fan, but I appreciate the work Parcells did in Dallas, which was raising the bar of the franchise, raising expectations...... basically getting them out of a loser mentality.

I believe that is the same thing Kubiak did for this franchise.

I admit I was wrong in thinking he could take us to the next step, but it took the Cowboys 4 years to realize Wade Phillips couldn't take their team to the next step & if McNair does part ways with Kubiak, it's only one year (the way I'm counting... 4 years to change the loser mentality, this year was supposed to take us to the next step).
Old 12-16-2010   #186
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Wow ... did I do that ?
Yes you did, and it was rep worthy good sir.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
i'm gonna go on the record saying that this is my FIRST post in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Whohoo - my first post in this thread.
Me too, the first thing I did was skim the thread hoping that was the case.
Old 12-16-2010   #187
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What was his username?
hulk75
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #188
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
hulk75
No, Hulk was his brother. It seemed like every member of the family were regular posters on the board back then.

I know his mom and dad also had accounts for sure. Just wondering what DC's was because I probably argued with him at some point too.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #189
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42948 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank God this thread got pulled and not other pro-carr threads. I was scared to see what I had written since in 06 I was pretty heavy into thinking Carr was going to be a hall of famer with Kubiak, a QB guru, coming on board.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #190
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No, Hulk was his brother. It seemed like every member of the family were regular posters on the board back then.

I know his mom and dad also had accounts for sure. Just wondering what DC's was because I probably argued with him at some point too.
QB75 was Pa I think . Let's see one son a QB and the other son was # 75 , Howie Long's number .
Old 12-16-2010   #191
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
QB75 was Pa I think . Let's see one son a QB and the other son was # 75 , Howie Long's number .
I am wondering how Bigbots_02 is related to Kubiak.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #192
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I am wondering how Bigbots_02 is related to Kubiak.
I think he's Casey Studdard and he knows his days are numbered without Kubiak .
Old 12-16-2010   #193
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
hookem you should also bring back the VY is a golden god type threads..should also illuminate your point.
Took me forever to find it but ask and you shall receive...

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19537
Old 12-16-2010   #194
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Oh...I didn't read closely enough...I thought that was what you were asking about...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #195
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

BTW...

Shaft75 is of no relation to Hulk75 or other family members of HWWDNMOSOBHIAFT(he who we do not mention or speak of because he is a f* tard)
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #196
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
The Carr Wars were a harbinger to the Kubiak Rebellion. What we have here is not a failure to communicate, but a failure for some to see through the Battle Red, Liberty White and Steel Blue.
Love the wording, man. The Carr Wars and now Kubiak Rebellion (along with the "Fire Everyone Club") will forever be etched into my memory when I reflect upon the decade of futile mediocrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Personally I do not see any similarities in the two outside of McNair's public comments, or lack thereof.
I can't see past the glaring similarities: they are both overrated as Texans and they both suck.
Old 12-16-2010   #197
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks for bringing back the memories..

Yeah I supported Carr. I loved that he played hard and gave it his all despite lack of protection, running game and overall lack of coaching during his early years. I wonder what Kubiak could have done if he drafted him..who knows the qb we have now likes to throw lawn darts and game ending pick 6's.

I think I new Carr needed to go was in his last Titans game he got blasted by three guys for a sack and for the first time he didnt want to get back up..it was his time to go and it worked out for him he got a Superbowl ring.

I support whoever is wearing a Texans jersey and if they leave then good luck to them. I support Kubiak now and I would support the next guy whoever they are.
No he didn't.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #198
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
No he didn't.
Yeah, the Giants had Lorenzen as the backup QB their SB year. Carr came the following season.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #199
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
hulk75
hulk75: Worst in Texans Talk history.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read