Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 12-14-2010   #161
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantsy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I hope everyone does play again in the Fall if there is a season of course.
I am 100% in!!
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010   #162
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I am 100% in!!
Great, to hear that I am glad.
Old 12-16-2010   #163
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hope everyone does play again in the Fall if there is a season of course.
Should think about adding 2 more teams to make the league 12. I just picked up Pierre Garcon off the waiver wire, so I think there is plenty of talent to go around...
Old 12-16-2010   #164
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Should think about adding 2 more teams to make the league 12. I just picked up Pierre Garcon off the waiver wire, so I think there is plenty of talent to go around...
I'll consider adding two more teams sounds good to me.
Old 12-16-2010   #165
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Adding 2 teams works for me.
Old 12-16-2010   #166
gary
Hall of Fame

Good. Any other ideas please post or e-mail me.
Old 12-16-2010   #167
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good. Any other ideas please post or e-mail me.

gary, did you get my email I sent you via ESPN league email? Anyways, I'm down for a football league next season.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #168
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
gary, did you get my email I sent you via ESPN league email? Anyways, I'm down for a football league next season.
I sure did. Enjoyed the read.
Old 12-16-2010   #169
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm all for adding 2 more teams.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #170
gary
Hall of Fame

If more mebers would post their thoughts about adding two more teams that would nice for me just to have a better idea of how popular this is.
Old 12-17-2010   #171
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Two more would be great. I think this is the only league I'm in with 10.
I think that more teams makes it more competitive.
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010   #172
gary
Hall of Fame

I am more than likely going to make that change. By the way, there are big games this weekend good luck to all.
Old 12-17-2010   #173
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be in for next season. I'd be cool with 2 more teams. It tends to take a bit more strategy, which makes it interesting. Not that I needed it this season since I sucked so bad in this league. But "I'll be back"
Old 12-17-2010   #174
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'll be in for next season. I'd be cool with 2 more teams. It tends to take a bit more strategy, which makes it interesting. Not that I needed it this season since I sucked so bad in this league. But "I'll be back"
Don't feel bad next year set your top players before the draft and go from there. I am sure you have noticed that running backs are highly regarded in this league which should help you next year.
Old 12-19-2010   #175
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like I lose by 20.

Stupid Foster didn't go off for 40 points and Bradshaw didn't do jack against the Eagles today... Foster might have just cost me all 3 of my playoff games this week
Old 12-19-2010   #176
gary
Hall of Fame

I'll play the Oilers next week it looks like..
Old 08-08-2011   #177
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Will you be firing this espn league back up, Gary? If so, I'm in
Old 08-08-2011   #178
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Me too!
Old 08-09-2011   #179
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

I sent Gary a PM. He's had a lot on his plate lately so he might not feel like firing it up again. We'll see
Old 08-09-2011   #180
gary
Hall of Fame

I sure am. As far as the draft goes it will most likely be very soon because I have to go back in the hospital for five days on the 23rd and then start school like the next day. Can you say rush? I'll make it happen though be on the look out for e-mails. If you can't be at the draft then just set your rankings. Sorry in advance if the date is not perfect for you but please understand time is not on my side this year so work with me. Thanks.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read