Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-07-2005   #1
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texan honor and Pride at Stake!

Hey all, just to inform i have an avatar bet with BillsCAFan from the www.buffalorange.com message board. If our TEXANS win, then he will be forced to use our logo as an avatar for a month, but if the bills happen to pull one out, i'll have to have a bills logo for mine. Im posting this here as well as there, because i want proof in case people accuse me of not following through with my word...here is a link to the thread i started there if your curious
http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?t=73839

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #2
jbinbny
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
Hey all, just to inform i have an avatar bet with BillsCAFan from the www.buffalorange.com message board. If our TEXANS win, then he will be forced to use our logo as an avatar for a month, but if the bills happen to pull one out, i'll have to have a bills logo for mine. Im posting this here as well as there, because i want proof in case people accuse me of not following through with my word...here is a link to the thread i started there if your curious
http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?t=73839

Looking forward to your new Buffalo Bills avatar after the Bills manage to "pull one out".
jbinbny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #3
gr8slayer

Ill go one up on that bet. Ill make a Texans sig and avatar and wear it on the Range if we lose this week. Ill even let you pick the title and player for both.
Old 09-07-2005   #4
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8slayer
Ill go one up on that bet. Ill make a Texans sig and avatar and wear it on the Range if we lose this week. Ill even let you pick the title and player for both.

your on...i will match you, and let you pick the title, signature, and player for my avatar if we lose. But i'll have to have somebody else make it, im no good in the photo shop

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #5
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Who was it last season who ended up with te Lions avatar for the duration ?
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #6
gr8slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
your on...i will match you, and let you pick the title, signature, and player for my avatar if we lose. But i'll have to have somebody else make it, im no good in the photo shop
Ill be the one to make it

Why the hell does this message board not allow sigs? I could make some badass sigs for you all.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read