Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2010   #1
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Texans vs Ravens Gameday Thread

Let's get on a roll and go get 'em!
Old 12-13-2010   #2
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here we go! Ravens Texans Gameday Thread

Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm SOOOOOO freaking ready!!!! My inner football clock is all messed up! It forgot to tell me this is a NIGHT game! Been up since 0430 anticipating an excellent tailgate and HOPEFULLY an awesome BATTLE RED game!! Since I'm so PUMPED for this game, sleep is out of the question!! Got all my BATTLE red gear in order and getting ready to ice a BATTLE red cake!! 2pm can't get here fast enough!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #4
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

game starts 2:30am here, so I took tuesday off

Lets beat the frekkin' Ravens already
Old 12-13-2010   #5
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

Lets go texans !!!!
80tothezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #6
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans/Ravens MNF Game Day thread....

Yay.....my first one to start...pop

Looking forward to the game!!!

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #7
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans/Ravens MNF Game Day thread....

ahhhhh in just a few short hours we will start the drive up.....im fired up. bum bum pa bum
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-13-2010   #8
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Dangit.....I'm all bleary eyed at work and didn't see someone started one already.....

Disregard and FAIL on me.....

lol

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #9
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78471

It looks like Kimmy beat you to it. Sorry.
Old 12-13-2010   #10
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Getting my Red on. Go Texans.
Old 12-13-2010   #11
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Ravens Gameday Thread

Allthough this team does whatever it can to try to let me know we are done for the season I shall not buy into that Crap. I do not expect every last fan to be as passionate about this team as I am but I do ask that some Fans come with me to be the Noise on Defense, the poise on Offence and the 12th Man in true Aggie Fashion. I stand here and draw an imaginary line in this imaginary sand and ask you My Fellow Fans, If you cross this line and fight with me then yes we will become victors, We will stand Proud and we will conquer that little black Bird that sometimes shines but is always creepy, We will rise above the Doubters and Best of all We will Be there in the heart of this War Driving our team to victory.
LETS GO TEXANS
Old 12-13-2010   #12
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Allthough this team does whatever it can to try to let me know we are done for the season I shall not buy into that Crap. I do not expect every last fan to be as passionate about this team as I am but I do ask that some Fans come with me to be the Noise on Defense, the poise on Offence and the 12th Man in true Aggie Fashion. I stand here and draw an imaginary line in this imaginary sand and ask you My Fellow Fans, If you cross this line and fight with me then yes we will become victors, We will stand Proud and we will conquer that little black Bird that sometimes shines but is always creepy, We will rise above the Doubters and Best of all We will Be there in the heart of this War Driving our team to victory.
LETS GO TEXANS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #13
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

This is it, they lose and its toasty toast. They win and still hanging on by a string. Go Texans! Win at least ONE game on prime time, please!!!!
Old 12-13-2010   #14
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Get out there!

Battle!

Fight!

BATTLEFIGHT!
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #15
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163027 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
It wasnt over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!

I love that line.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #16
BoltWalt
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 BoltWalt is a quality contributor and well respectedBoltWalt is a quality contributor and well respectedBoltWalt is a quality contributor and well respectedBoltWalt is a quality contributor and well respectedBoltWalt is a quality contributor and well respectedBoltWalt is a quality contributor and well respectedBoltWalt is a quality contributor and well respectedBoltWalt is a quality contributor and well respectedBoltWalt is a quality contributor and well respectedBoltWalt is a quality contributor and well respectedBoltWalt is a quality contributor and well respected

Do you believe in Miracles?

Texans should go give it their best and pull out a win tonight.
BoltWalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #17
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36501 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

So excited for this!

Come on Texans - lets bust out a win and start a playoff run!
Old 12-13-2010   #18
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Texans!
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
This is it, they lose and its toasty toast. They win and still hanging on by a string. Go Texans! Win at least ONE game on prime time, please!!!!

I'll be happy with that!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #20
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Let's just get to 9-7 to salvage the season. If 9-7 also happens to get us into the playoffs by some stretch of a miracle, then that's just the added bonus.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read