Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 12-08-2010   #141
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantsy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Hey! I can lose with anybody! I beat you once, I'll do it again!
Oh yeah, I'll take that bet. I'm just following my favorite team and I'll win now that it really doesn't matter. (Bet you can't guess who I root for)
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010   #142
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126281 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Oh yeah, I'll take that bet. I'm just following my favorite team and I'll win now that it really doesn't matter. (Bet you can't guess who I root for)
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010   #143
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I am just messing around.
Yeah, me too Gary.
Old 12-08-2010   #144
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I am favored to win though.
Old 12-08-2010   #145
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
So that makes the playoff matchups

1. dc_txtech
4. gary

2. Dutchrudder
3. Amin Ali (not sure who this is on the MB)

Its me, Texan4Ever...
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010   #146
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Its me, Texan4Ever...
Ok cool, congrats on making the playoffs.

Quote:
I am favored to win though.
Guess there's nothing left but to see how it plays out on the field.

Old 12-08-2010   #147
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

I dropped McNabb and added Jay Cutler to my bench.
Old 12-08-2010   #148
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Ok cool, congrats on making the playoffs.

Guess there's nothing left but to see how it plays out on the field.

Thanks, and good luck!
Old 12-10-2010   #149
gary
Hall of Fame

I am winning my first playoff game thus far.
Old 12-13-2010   #150
gary
Hall of Fame

I am in the championship game.
Old 12-13-2010   #151
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Good game Gary. My guys picked a hell of a time to have their worst game of the season. Good luck in the championship.
Old 12-13-2010   #152
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Talking Re: Fantsy Football League

Quote:
I am in the championship game.
Guess its gonna be a rematch between me and you, not looking foward to it...lol

Michael Turner and DeSean Jackson along with the Steelers saved my butt this time but gary you have one of the best scoring teams in our league.
Old 12-13-2010   #153
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

It ain't over yet guys. The ESPN league has two weeks of scoring for each playoff round. If you look, we are in week 14/15 right now, but the next level is 16/17. So basically, add your points from this week to your points next week and whoever has the higher total moves on.
Old 12-13-2010   #154
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
It ain't over yet guys. The ESPN league has two weeks of scoring for each playoff round. If you look, we are in week 14/15 right now, but the next level is 16/17. So basically, add your points from this week to your points next week and whoever has the higher total moves on.
I did not know that. I thought it was kind of strange that we were starting week 14...
Old 12-14-2010   #155
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

My team is most Texan like after being out of the playoffs a winning streak happens!
FEAR The FIREANTS!
Old 12-14-2010   #156
gary
Hall of Fame

So, the games continue untill week seventeen?
Old 12-14-2010   #157
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So, the games continue untill week seventeen?
Yeah, it's an ESPN thing. Right now, I'm in a 25 point hole against Texan4Ever (I think) and Gary is up by 68. So you guys are in the lead, but anything can happen.
Old 12-14-2010   #158
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah, it's an ESPN thing. Right now, I'm in a 25 point hole against Texan4Ever (I think) and Gary is up by 68. So you guys are in the lead, but anything can happen.
I see. Got it, three more games are left. Thanks.
Old 12-14-2010   #159
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Good luck to all,

Thanks for inviting me to play in this league/get my butt kicked.

I'm already looking forward to next yr.

RB's seem to be a premium in this league.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010   #160
gary
Hall of Fame

I hope everyone does play again in the Fall if there is a season of course.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read