Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-07-2005   #21
MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
Veteran

Default Sloan or Tony?

Yes it is very fustrating as a fan to look and wonder, who goes or stays, Sloan has made great improvement, and worked very hard this past training camp and preseason, as for Tony he has been injury prone, I do hope he can stay healthy, this year and prove us all wrong at the end of the season why we kept him. But being a true Texan fan I will support Tony and cheer for him, hopefully he will have a great season.
MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #22
lucky13

did casserly burn a high second-rond draft pick on either swinton or thomas?

of course not.

you're being "bush"-ed- the emperor casserly is defining reality for you. hollings couldn't make a single roster in the NFL- there is no "trade" looming in my opinion.
Old 09-07-2005   #23
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

I think it has to do with how we acquired him. They are going to give him every opportunity to prove himself since they wasted a 2nd rounder on him.

He has shown some explosiveness on screen passes, but I have yet to see him with a decent run in his two seasons. Perhaps he is one of those players that looks great in practice and it hasn't translated onto the field. I would imagine this year is his last chance though.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005   #24
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I am tripping on this whole situation but I am starting to see it both ways. I mean would could make the same argument about some of the DBs we kept like Lewis.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read