Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2010   #121
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Well what I'm most worried about is taking sides. I feel bad about Nitro's situation and I don't want anyone thinking that I am defending SWT. I don't want SWT thinking I've already made a final determination either.

I just want everyone to get along on here. (Man, I never thought I would use that combination of words together.) If SWT screws everyone over and we have a rift that will, in my opinion, be kind of the end of the family aptmosphere on here. I don't want that. At the same time, if it is a string of unfortunate circumstances, even if he directly contributes to them, then he needs to have the opportunity to correct it publically. Even if its corrected privately, if the rest of the people don't know it went well then there will again be the same division.

Damn me for wanting to preserve an environment I finde condusive to fighting in!

Mike
You think too much. My posts are aimed with making progress in this "unfortunate" business transaction. I am an unhappy customer. It's got nothing to do with taking sides. Nothing!! Don't believe me? Watch just how fast I shut up and forget this ever happened when I get my refund.

Now... relax, Mike
Old 12-06-2010   #122
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
You think too much.
You and my ex wife should talk. LMAO.

Mike
^^^^
At least you know its legit! See all of you fools, always saying "Why do you sign your name at the end!"

*edit* I'm on my brother's computer. Didn't even know he was a member, expected the login screen, instead I'm looking at my post with a strange name.
80tothezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #123
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Really? Is this so-called tracking number 0310 1230 0001 0017 2812. If so... you sure are having the WORST luck.

All I want is my money rightfully returned to me. Nothing less nothing more.
Looks like swt's and Nitro's lucks are changing somewhat.

Out for delivery.

Let's see if it actually makes it to my door this time around. Mailman comes in about an hour.
Old 12-07-2010   #124
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Looks like swt's and Nitro's lucks are changing somewhat.

Out for delivery.

Let's see if it actually makes it to my door this time around. Mailman comes in about an hour.
Watch is be the wrong size jersey.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #125
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Watch is be the wrong size jersey.
What if it's a Carr jersey....
Old 12-07-2010   #126
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

What if you actually get what you paid for....
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #127
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Actually what they paid for was suppose to be Authentic NFL gear, from what I saw in the pictures and from what I hear, what people are getting is decent quality 20 buck chineese jerseys!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #128
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
LMAO. Jerseys just arrived.

I ordered..

XXL RED CUSHING
XL BLUE FOSTER
MED YOUTH BLUE CUSHING.

What I actually got...

XXL RED FOSTER
XL BLUE CUSHING

EXPLAIN YOURSELF AGAIN, SWTBOUND?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Actually... don't bother you lying thieving piece of shit.
Old 12-07-2010   #129
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't help but LOL at NH's posts. Not that this situation is anything to laugh at, and I'd be furious too, but he calls it like he sees it and desn't pull any punches. He even was sympathic about swt's issues and tried to relay the message before this whole situation went to shit.

In the end, whether it was a drug problem or a shady partner, this is all on swt. So far, he doesn't appear to have made it right or put much effort into doing so.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #130
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I ordered..

XXL RED CUSHING
XL BLUE FOSTER
MED YOUTH BLUE CUSHING.

What I actually got...

XXL RED FOSTER
XL BLUE CUSHING

gotta be f'ing kidding me. You have the other mikes jerseys. shit. still sending you the money order tomorrow as per my earlier post.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #131
Stemp
Brew Master

Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I ordered..

XXL RED CUSHING
XL BLUE FOSTER
MED YOUTH BLUE CUSHING.

What I actually got...

XXL RED FOSTER
XL BLUE CUSHING

So you only got 2 of 3 and the 2 were the wrong color and player?

Damn.....
Old 12-07-2010   #132
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 103999 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I ordered..

XXL RED CUSHING
XL BLUE FOSTER
MED YOUTH BLUE CUSHING.

What I actually got...

XXL RED FOSTER
XL BLUE CUSHING

Can I haz my jerseys dude?

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #133
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Actually what they paid for was suppose to be Authentic NFL gear, from what I saw in the pictures and from what I hear, what people are getting is decent quality 20 buck chineese jerseys!
The Foster jersey actually looks very nice.

I got the sizes wrong.... here is exactly what I have...

Either a ladies or a youth XL (size 16-18) BLUE CUSHING.

SIZE 54 RED FOSTER.

This nightmare won't end...
Old 12-07-2010   #134
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Can I haz my jerseys dude?

Mike
Are they really yours?
Old 12-07-2010   #135
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
gotta be f'ing kidding me. You have the other mikes jerseys. shit. still sending you the money order tomorrow as per my earlier post.
$210 just to be clear. You're just not taking anything seriously here. Thanks, ben... ****ing thanks...

Now... what about Texanmike's jerseys. What do you want me to do with them?
Old 12-07-2010   #136
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
$210 just to be clear. You're just not taking anything seriously here. Thanks, ben... ****ing thanks...

Now... what about Texanmike's jerseys. What do you want me to do with them?
To make things easy, just send them to me. Ill send them to Stemp, who will send them to Big Torro who can send them to TexanMike. Then we will bill SWT.

EASY PEASY.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #137
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
To make things easy, just send them to me. Ill send them to Stemp, who will send them to Big Torro who can send them to TexanMike. Then we will bill SWT.

EASY PEASY.
If you send them to me, I'm sending them back to china so they can try this shit again!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #138
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
I can't help but LOL at NH's posts. Not that this situation is anything to laugh at, and I'd be furious too, but he calls it like he sees it and desn't pull any punches. He even was sympathic about swt's issues and tried to relay the message before this whole situation went to shit.

In the end, whether it was a drug problem or a shady partner, this is all on swt. So far, he doesn't appear to have made it right or put much effort into doing so.
I hate dragging people's name through the mud. It makes me feel dirty. I'm actually a nice guy. I'm just sick about all of this...being lied to over and over is just a lousy feeling. Especially from a guy I so wanted to respect.

I don't know what else to do...
Old 12-07-2010   #139
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't like dragging others through the mud either, and I've always thought you to be a nice guy. In your shoes, I'd probably be doing the same.

The funny part was just how this whole thread has evolved from start to finish. In the beginning when others had doubts, you defended him. Then you have this happen to you. Like another had said back at the start, 8k+ posts doesn't necessarily mean someone on the internet should be trusted, even ones that you may at some point meet in person at a tailgate, watch party, etc... Even swt said that he wouldn't ever screw anyone over from this message board.

Yet here we are.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #140
Stemp
Brew Master

Quote:
I hate dragging people's name through the mud. It makes me feel dirty. I'm actually a nice guy. I'm just sick about all of this...being lied to over and over is just a lousy feeling. Especially from a guy I so wanted to respect.

I don't know what else to do...
If you guys have each other's jersey orders, you can probably just swap at MNF, assuming you both with be there.

You can then come over and get drunk on my homebrew at our tailgate

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read