Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-19-2010   #241
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Not me on this one-but I'd take anyone that plays me...I feel like the Bills of our league...
Well you finally got your win!
Old 10-19-2010   #242
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Well you finally got your win!
I know it was great!!
The 'Horns won, the Texans won and I finally won a game here.

The only bad thing is that I'm on a trip for work in Ventura, CA and the weather sucks!!!
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010   #243
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Woo Hoo!
Watch out everyone three in a row!!
Texas T is coming to town!!
Old 12-01-2010   #244
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

Finally snapped my 4 game losing streak in this league...i was worrying that i wouldn't ever win again.
Old 12-02-2010   #245
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Finally snapped my 4 game losing streak in this league...i was worrying that i wouldn't ever win again.
Congrats! I finally moved out of last place!! First time this year I wasn't last!!
Good luck to everyone on the last week of the regular season, also to those moving on.
Old 12-06-2010   #246
Ryan
THIS YEAR

HOU-TEX, i need you to come through for me tonight and beat TexasArlingtons, and i need my 4 starters in tonights game to get me 29 points, which seems very likely, and then i can get the first round bye.
Old 12-07-2010   #247
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 125605 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
HOU-TEX, i need you to come through for me tonight and beat TexasArlingtons, and i need my 4 starters in tonights game to get me 29 points, which seems very likely, and then i can get the first round bye.
Sorry man. Nick 'Shank' Folk and Brylon 'Stonehands' Edwards didn't fair too well last night. I must say, this was a rough year for my fantasy teams. 1 out of my 3 teams made the playoffs.
Old 12-07-2010   #248
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Sorry man. Nick 'Shank' Folk and Brylon 'Stonehands' Edwards didn't fair too well last night. I must say, this was a rough year for my fantasy teams. 1 out of my 3 teams made the playoffs.
Join the club. This team was by far the worst-but I did overcome an 0-5 start.
I only made the playoffs in 2 of 5 leagues.
Old 12-07-2010   #249
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post

If it wasn't for my 4 game losing streak towards the end of the year, i wouldn't have needed you to pull through like that and i would be in first place, and in the words of the man in your sig...."it's on me."
Old 12-19-2010   #250
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Looks like i won't get my back to back league championship title....TexasArlingtons is kicking my ass. And my dumb ass wasn't paying attention to the injury report and had ivory starting.

I had a bad feeling once Frank Gore got IR'd.

I'll fight for 3rd place next week and be ready to get my redemption
Old 12-19-2010   #251
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Looks like i won't get my back to back league championship title....TexasArlingtons is kicking my ass. And my dumb ass wasn't paying attention to the injury report and had ivory starting.

I had a bad feeling once Frank Gore got IR'd.

I'll fight for 3rd place next week and be ready to get my redemption
Well unless Tebow has a monster 4th qtr & Longwell outscores Brady by quite a bit, looks like I will be facing Texas Arlingtons in the final.
Old 12-19-2010   #252
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

I stopped doing Fantasy Football when I did it with my wife one year.. and she had no idea how it worked.. so I picked her roster.. and then she ended up kicking my ass all season long.
Old 12-19-2010   #253
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Percy Harvin only has to score 99 points for me to win tomorrow!
Old 12-20-2010   #254
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

If the Bears can keep the Vike's off the scoreboard the rest of the way, I'm in the finals!

edit: I'm leading by 5+ and he has Longwell left.
Old 12-29-2010   #255
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

is this where I collect the trophy
Old 12-29-2010   #256
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Man on top to losing my 3rd place game in this league, i also lost TWO finals games and a semifinal. This fantasy season sucks.
Old 12-29-2010   #257
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Man on top to losing my 3rd place game in this league, i also lost TWO finals games and a semifinal. This fantasy season sucks.
You can say that again. After making the playoffs in all but one of my leagues last year, I was done completely after week 5 this year.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010   #258
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Congrats man!
Old 12-30-2010   #259
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Congrats-so did they hire you to coach the Texans yet? Or are they at least allowing you to pick the players??
Old 07-24-2011   #260
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Alright guys, i will be renewing this league again this year. Like usual, i'll let the people who played this past year have first priority in joining first, and after a couple of weeks i'll open it up to the rest of the forum. Let me know if you guys are interested.

I will likely renew sometime tonight, draft in mid-late August.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read