Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 11-04-2010   #1
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 68516 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 1st Annual TexansTalk FFL & NFL Holdout League

Who's playing in these leagues? What team name are you?
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #2
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 68516 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Annual TexansTalk FFL & NFL Holdout League

Ok, so nobody on here is in either of these leagues? I know b0ng is, but nobody else?
Old 12-07-2010   #3
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I am in the 1st annual, why?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #4
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84986 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I am in the 1st annual, why?
I'm in the 1st annual also.
Old 12-07-2010   #5
Pollardized
Division Champ

What team names?
Old 12-07-2010   #6
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thundar's Thunder
Old 12-07-2010   #7
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
Thundar's Thunder
Uhhhggggg.. You beat me twice this year! I was 8-1 a few weeks ago, then that stupid 3 game losing streak killed me.....
Sponsored links
Old 12-07-2010   #8
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84986 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

My team is the Topeka Destroyers.
Old 12-07-2010   #9
rmartin65
I'm Score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Uhhhggggg.. You beat me twice this year! I was 8-1 a few weeks ago, then that stupid 3 game losing streak killed me.....
Haha yea. We were tearing it up in the beginning, I thought the two of us were battling for top spot in the division until about 2 weeks ago.
Old 12-07-2010   #10
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
My team is the Topeka Destroyers.
You should have been over in our division!!!!!
Old 12-07-2010   #11
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
Haha yea. We were tearing it up in the beginning, I thought the two of us were battling for top spot in the division until about 2 weeks ago.
You and I have 7 of the top 10 overall highest scorers: me 3, you 4.
Old 12-07-2010   #12
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
I'm 12-1 in the NFL.com league the Maddict5 started... Arian Foster and Michael vick have done well for me in both...
Old 12-07-2010   #13
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
You should have been over in our division!!!!!
I kind of liked the division I was in.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read