Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2010   #21
texan9885
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 texan9885 was voted MVPtexan9885 was voted MVPtexan9885 was voted MVPtexan9885 was voted MVP
Default Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?

790 the sports animal will be at Norton's in Willowbrook, that would be a nice spot or Brickhouse on 290
texan9885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #22
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

OK I'm off tomorrow, So I will be a Lupe Tortillas in Sugar Land (corner 59 and hwy 6) for the game. The bar has a good atomosphere, good food, 52 inch flat screen in the middle of bar, and Happy hour drink specials throughout the game. Happy hour is 1.50 drafts and 3 dollar margaritas.

Since I'm off tomorrow I'm getting dropped off at Lupe and probably going to Loggia's after the game, then taking a cab home. If yall want to come out and party let me know.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #23
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Danny I will be there after my Dr Appt at 230. Probably round 5 or 6
Old 12-02-2010   #24
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Sounds good I will be there about 6 or 6:15.

Old 12-02-2010   #25
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Having a watch party in Clear lake area. Star Cinema Grill off Nasa Rd 1 and 45 is having the game on the theater screen with game day specials as well.
FREE TO GET IN!!
I'll even buy a couple pictures of beer if you get there early you might get some
Old 12-02-2010   #26
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
Any suggestions on where to go to watch the game?! I would love to join some die hard Texan fans in watching this game!
Dont put too much time/effort/money into watching this game, as a loss would make you very pissed. And a loss is highly probable.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #27
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Having a watch party in Clear lake area. Star Cinema Grill off Nasa Rd 1 and 45 is having the game on the theater screen with game day specials as well.
FREE TO GET IN!!
I'll even buy a couple pictures of beer if you get there early you might get some
How big are the frames on these picture are they 8x10 or 10x12's, anyways I like to drink my beer not look at it!

Just kidding buddy, Man If I didnt have to drive so far I would be right there with you but that drive is a killer!

Old 12-02-2010   #28
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Hey Joe, Ismael will be bartending tonight, you have met him at the tailgate a few times. He came with me to the pre-season games.

Old 12-02-2010   #29
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
How big are the frames on these picture are they 8x10 or 10x12's, anyways I like to drink my beer not look at it!

Just kidding buddy, Man If I didnt have to drive so far I would be right there with you but that drive is a killer!
don't talk about it.
Old 12-02-2010   #30
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Andrew! I planned on surprising you and Amy at the Star, but, not gonna make it. I'm having an allergic reaction to SOMETHING and my hands are so swollen they hurt. Hives from hell and benedryl AIN'T doin the trick. Maybe our Texans have finally gotten on my last nerve and caused me to break out in a nervous rash! lol Whoo knows! Ya'll have a blast and stay safe!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #31
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Andrew! I planned on surprising you and Amy at the Star, but, not gonna make it. I'm having an allergic reaction to SOMETHING and my hands are so swollen they hurt. Hives from hell and benedryl AIN'T doin the trick. Maybe our Texans have finally gotten on my last nerve and caused me to break out in a nervous rash! lol Whoo knows! Ya'll have a blast and stay safe!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read