Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 12-01-2010   #121
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantsy Football League

Dang, so this is where the TexansTalk ESPN leagues meet and talk? Well, I'm getting my butt whooped and just lost Frank Gore. Still, numero uno so let's see what happens!
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010   #122
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Remember to please respond to the e-mail everyone if you are interested in giving me your feedback on the league.
Old 12-02-2010   #123
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Remember to please respond to the e-mail everyone if you are interested in giving me your feedback on the league.
Done! And thanks again for hookin' a NJ brother up.
Had a ball-good luck to the rest of you (except whomever I'm playing this week-trying to stay in 4th...)
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010   #124
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn JB you sure are making it hard on a brother to get into the "playoffs".
Tied with gary and it looks like he'll win and I may lose out to you...I only need 12 points per guy to win...here's to a great game by the Steelers and Jets...
Old 12-05-2010   #125
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Damn JB you sure are making it hard on a brother to get into the "playoffs".
Tied with gary and it looks like he'll win and I may lose out to you...I only need 12 points per guy to win...here's to a great game by the Steelers and Jets...

Since my season is not going to form, I hope I can ruin everyone's playoff hopes!
Old 12-05-2010   #126
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post

Since my season is not going to form, I hope I can ruin everyone's playoff hopes!
I hope our real team feels the same!
Old 12-05-2010   #127
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hope our real team feels the same!
They better be watching tonite and thinking about how to beat Balt. lol

Seriously, they have to be thinking win out.
Old 12-06-2010   #128
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
They better be watching tonite and thinking about how to beat Balt. lol

Seriously, they have to be thinking win out.
That part will not happen.
Old 12-06-2010   #129
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

I am probably going to win my last game and be in. I have only gotten one e-mail back and I encourage members to please take some time to e-mail me your comments.
Old 12-06-2010   #130
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I am probably going to win my last game and be in. I have only gotten one e-mail back and I encourage members to please take some time to e-mail me your comments.
You only get in if JB beats me...I'm rooting for some TDs for the Jets.
Old 12-06-2010   #131
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
You only get in if JB beats me...I'm rooting for some TDs for the Jets.
Brady for 5 TD's and 600 yds!
Old 12-07-2010   #132
gary
Hall of Fame

JB won and I am in the playoffs.
Old 12-07-2010   #133
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

So that makes the playoff matchups

1. dc_txtech
4. gary

2. Dutchrudder
3. Amin Ali (not sure who this is on the MB)
Old 12-07-2010   #134
gary
Hall of Fame

I have made some wavier claims to upgrade my roster just before the playoffs.
Old 12-07-2010   #135
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

And I lost to DC TXTECH this week... Good thing is, my bench actually outscored my starters, 73 to 72, so I'm better than it looks I see a rematch in the future Mr. Red Raider... be prepared, I have Orton against the Texans in Week 16!! MWAHAHAHAHAA!
Old 12-07-2010   #136
gary
Hall of Fame

I am going to be champion so just do not give it a second thought.
Old 12-07-2010   #137
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I'm now focusing on winning the losers bracket so I can be the head loser.
Old 12-07-2010   #138
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
I'm now focusing on winning the losers bracket so I can be the head loser.
Hey! I can lose with anybody! I beat you once, I'll do it again!
Old 12-07-2010   #139
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
And I lost to DC TXTECH this week... Good thing is, my bench actually outscored my starters, 73 to 72, so I'm better than it looks I see a rematch in the future Mr. Red Raider... be prepared, I have Orton against the Texans in Week 16!! MWAHAHAHAHAA!
Quote:
Ha ha, bring the ruckus fellas Mike Vick and his boys will be waitin for ya.
Old 12-07-2010   #140
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Ha ha, bring the ruckus fellas Mike Vick and his boys will be waitin for ya.
I am just messing around.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read