Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-17-2010   #101
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantsy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
It might having something to do with our settings.
Have you logged in recently?
Old 09-17-2010   #102
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I went on IE to make the changes.
Old 09-18-2010   #103
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Have you logged in recently?
Yesterday. I am not going to win if I don't figure out how to change my lineup. Am I? LOL
Old 09-30-2010   #104
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey gentlemen.

I have either Drew Brees or Tom Brady available in trade for a quality RB...I don't have much need to keep both of them.

If you're interested, send the Mighty Hutto Stinkweasels an offer.
Old 10-19-2010   #105
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Where to I go to create s trophy for the league? The help page says to go to the league page but I do not see a link for trophies?
Old 10-27-2010   #106
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it's funny that the Austin Fireants bench outscored all of my starters combined, but I still won by 54 points! He had Matt Ryan, Lee Evans and McFadden on his bench... lol

Overall totals for our teams was 160 to 159 if you add them all up... Could have been a close game with our best starters in the lineups.
Old 10-28-2010   #107
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

My team is fading fast in this league. When I got to 5-0 I was thinking to myself, "how the hell did this happen?" Then I got exposed 2 weeks in a row. Hopefully I can get Vick healthy and slip into the playoffs, where anything can happen.

Old 10-28-2010   #108
gary
Hall of Fame

I am 4-3 right now.
Old 11-03-2010   #109
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm number 1! W00T!

I might lose this week without Orton, but no biggie. Just a bump in the road on the way to the Super Bowl!!
Old 11-03-2010   #110
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm number 1! W00T!

I might lose this week without Orton, but no biggie. Just a bump in the road on the way to the Super Bowl!!
If you lose I will be right there to gladly accept my rightful place at the top of the Western conference.

Old 11-03-2010   #111
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
If you lose I will be right there to gladly accept my rightful place at the top of the Western conference.

I dunno man, I have Antonio Gates going against a really crappy defense. I fully expect him to score 47 points or more.
Old 11-03-2010   #112
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I dunno man, I have Antonio Gates going against a really crappy defense. I fully expect him to score 47 points or more.
Maybe I'll get lucky and the Texans will just forfeit.
Old 11-03-2010   #113
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

My opponent has Rivers and Gates this week. Chalk up another loss.
Old 11-23-2010   #114
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Whoever DAVID ROX is, needs to PM me ASAP. Trade deadline is tomorrow at 11am CST. I got runningbacks to the max and I need 1 good WR. I'm willing to swap Hines Ward and a good RB for a top 15 WR.
Old 11-23-2010   #115
gary
Hall of Fame

I hope I win my last two games and then I'll be 8-5 for the season.
Old 12-01-2010   #116
gary
Hall of Fame

I have e-mailed all league members so please read it and send me your feedback. Thank you.
Old 12-01-2010   #117
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have e-mailed all league members so please read it and send me your feedback. Thank you.
Got your e-mail Gary. Thanks for setting up the league. I will have to consider your questions and my answers to them. It may take me a bit, but I will get back with you. Don't get to frustrated with me for taking awhile.
Old 12-01-2010   #118
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Got your e-mail Gary. Thanks for setting up the league. I will have to consider your questions and my answers to them. It may take me a bit, but I will get back with you. Don't get to frustrated with me for taking awhile.
That is cool man. I just thought it would be a nice thing to do. I want feeback from everyone who played.
Old 12-01-2010   #119
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
That is cool man. I just thought it would be a nice thing to do. I want feeback from everyone who played.
It is a very cool thing to do, and I hope that you get a response from all.
Old 12-01-2010   #120
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
It is a very cool thing to do, and I hope that you get a response from all.
I am hoping for the same sir.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read