Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2010   #81
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue crew TNT chili cook off

I know ther were some who did not play by the rules and cooked thier chili at home, I let some people in the contest that did this so Justin got in too. That being said next Year the rules will be strictly followed
Old 11-30-2010   #82
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I know ther were some who did not play by the rules and cooked thier chili at home, I let some people in the contest that did this so Justin got in too. That being said next Year the rules will be strictly followed
Hey y'all could have left the "rules" however you wanted...it would have made no difference to me. (other than saving me $10).
Old 12-19-2011   #83
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Shouldn't this thread for last season's cook off have been un-stickied a long time ago? You know, since we're ready to have this season's cook off in a couple of weeks?

And the rules will need to be clarified, because Kathryn told me yesterday that you *can* cook the chili at home, and bring it. The amount of time that we have to tailgate is not sufficient to make decent chili.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011   #84
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
Shouldn't this thread for last season's cook off have been un-stickied a long time ago? You know, since we're ready to have this season's cook off in a couple of weeks?

And the rules will need to be clarified, because Kathryn told me yesterday that you *can* cook the chili at home, and bring it. The amount of time that we have to tailgate is not sufficient to make decent chili.
No kidding.
Old 12-21-2011   #85
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

The winner last year made his ahead of time, so sounds like a good plan to me. I really don't care. Thinking I might pass this year. Not sure yet.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011   #86
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Hey y'all could have left the "rules" however you wanted...it would have made no difference to me. (other than saving me $10).
Meh Dan, the "judges" have their minds made up long before hand! #FACT!!!
Old 12-27-2011   #87
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1017 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

where are the rules?i tell you One rule ,,, Bronco Billy is not a judge.he`s worse than the Indy Ref`s....
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011   #88
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEATHERHEAD View Post
where are the rules?i tell you One rule ,,, Bronco Billy is not a judge.he`s worse than the Indy Ref`s....
This is #FACT!
Old 09-20-2012   #89
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Chili cook off rules.

1. Bring chili however you want to
Make it, bring from home, buy from
Sonic, whatever you want to do.
2. Do whatever you need to do to win
The judges taste buds while heating
It up
3. Bronco Billy cannot be judge. Period
4. Judges picked by a person agreed upon by joetexan, kathrine, and jezzabelle (katie)
5. Turn in at 10 am
6. Results at annoucements

Good luck to all and Go Texans
Old 09-20-2012   #90
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't even do the chili cookoff. Why am I picking a judge?

And why don't we just start a new thread for this, instead of resurrecting one that's three years old?
Old 09-20-2012   #91
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Your the one who brought it up but i will remove you if you do not want the honor. No need to make a new thread when this one works
Old 09-21-2012   #92
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I don't even do the chili cookoff. Why am I picking a judge?

And why don't we just start a new thread for this, instead of resurrecting one that's three years old?
Now that you mention it, that might make you most qualified to BE a judge!
Old 09-21-2012   #93
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Your the one who brought it up but i will remove you if you do not want the honor. No need to make a new thread when this one works
That reply of mine was from December 2011...just sayin'. And I only brought it up then because I thought Andy might want to participate.

But if you want me to judge, or help pick a judge, then that's fine.
Old 09-21-2012   #94
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Cool i wasnt trying to ruffle the feathers just thought you would make a fair addition to me and kathrine. It is totally up to you and we will do this next tailgate. I will ask you after setting up.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read