Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-29-2010   #81
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cortland Innegan is about to go on the air...

This is why Bob McNair pushed heavily for Houston and Tennessee to be in the same division when we joined the league and teams re-aligned. This has turned into a great rivalry. And it is a rivalry in every sense of the word: One team doesn't win more than the others. The Texans have closed the gap and have become much more competitive with them.

The players hate each other.
The fans hate each other (I, personally, think Titan fans are morons).
It wouldn't shock me if the owners hate each other.

The only thing Tennesse has over us is they have a top-shelf coach, and we're stuck with Opie. Other than that, this is a great rivalry.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #82
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

You got knocked the F out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KSdZyvvhoM

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #83
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

What a PUH-C.

I'd fight him and I'm not even joking. We're both 5'9'' 190 lbs, would be more than fair
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #84
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 224197 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

In a couple of weeks we'll have a rematch. It will be very interesting. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #85
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5747 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Cortland was the victim here. AJ was totally unprovoked.

Sincerely,
Robin Ventura

hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #86
Earl34
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Earl34 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotEarl34 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Finnegan: Johnson went into 'sheer rage'

Priceless! Now Finnegan, is playing the victim:

Finnegan said. “It was sheer rage on his part. I feel like I had self-control not to retaliate, because that's just something you don't do. This not the NHL, it's the NFL.”

http://ten.247sports.com/Article/Cortland-Finnegan-not-surprised-that-he-was-not-suspended-6909
Earl34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #87
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 11-29-2010   #88
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post

Rep just for your sig!

One day at a time!
Old 11-29-2010   #89
Lucky

Rep Power: 145631 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cortland Innegan Speaks Thread

If the lying leprechaun says it, you can post it here. For awhile. If you must.

This is still a Houston Texan forum, right?
Old 11-29-2010   #90
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Rep just for your sig!

One day at a time!
I'm tellin ya, it's tough, but I know I can beat this.

Old 11-29-2010   #91
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I'm tellin ya, it's tough, but I know I can beat this.
Yeah, I just noticed your signature. Very cool. Good luck with your journey.
Old 11-30-2010   #92
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I really think that he is/was shocked that someone actually retaliated for the shit that he does/did. He seems to have to attitude that he thought he could get away with it because people don't fight in football and there's an unspoken thing of not hitting someone when their helmet comes off. He fails to realize that this isn't pee-wee football and you're dealing with a grown man. The grown men I know wouldn't stand for that kind of shit...period.
I agree. I don't think he thought he was going to get the beat down. I believe he thought it would be over once the helmets were off. It reminded of the scene in Dazed and Confused when the dorky dude shoved the guy at the party thinking it would be broken up before any punches were thrown. Wrong!
Old 11-30-2010   #93
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Well, when you live on Bumblescum mount., have a shallow gene pool and play so much banjo your fingers are perma blistered...this is the logic you get.

Note to whomever makes the smileys......we need a banjo playing hayseed looking one for when we talk about the tits....is that a possibility?
Ok, smacktalk Finnegan, but leave the banjo out of it!
Old 11-30-2010   #94
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
changed for correction LOL
Cocaine is a hell of a drug
Old 11-30-2010   #95
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Yeah, I just noticed your signature. Very cool. Good luck with your journey.
Quote:
Recovering from sobriety one day at a time.
I think we're reading his sig differently. I take it that he's off the wagon now.....
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010   #96
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Not sure if anyone posted this, but there's a Facebook page:
Andre Johnson whooping Finnegan's ass. is on Facebook

61,000 people, "like" this.

Old 11-30-2010   #97
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
This is why Bob McNair pushed heavily for Houston and Tennessee to be in the same division when we joined the league and teams re-aligned. This has turned into a great rivalry. And it is a rivalry in every sense of the word: One team doesn't win more than the others. The Texans have closed the gap and have become much more competitive with them.

The players hate each other.
The fans hate each other (I, personally, think Titan fans are morons).
It wouldn't shock me if the owners hate each other.

The only thing Tennesse has over us is they have a top-shelf coach, and we're stuck with Opie. Other than that, this is a great rivalry.
You know, I used to think the same thing and had respect for Fisher as a coach. Those feelings are eroding at a rapid pace. He sounds like his cheatin-ass players more and more everytime I hear him talk. He's a whiney son of a gun too. This is what he had to say when Schaub's knee was down by the endzone. The refs missed the call, but for his puh c to hurt like this is pretty weak if you ask me.

Quote:
(on if there should have been an intentional grounding penalty on Matt Schaub when Marques Douglas nearly sacked him)

Yes, it actually was down by contact. There were three plays in there where had it been us I would have been okay with intentional grounding, but none of them were called. This one in particular, his knee was down and he was just desperately trying to throw the ball away. You don’t want the officials to officiate intent, but you can find receivers wherever you want on the field. I did not, we did not, get a look—I didn’t get a view and they did not get a view in the box at all, so it was unfortunate.
http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...1-e30cc36e0002
Old 11-30-2010   #98
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I think we're reading his sig differently. I take it that he's off the wagon now.....
LOL. Whups, I think you're right.
Old 11-30-2010   #99
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
You know, I used to think the same thing and had respect for Fisher as a coach. Those feelings are eroding at a rapid pace. He sounds like his cheatin-ass players more and more everytime I hear him talk. He's a whiney son of a gun too. This is what he had to say when Schaub's knee was down by the endzone. The refs missed the call, but for his puh c to hurt like this is pretty weak if you ask me.
I agree. I have little respect for a coach on the NFL competition committee that leads the dirtiest team in the league. The dude is a freakin' hypocrite, not to mention a severely over-hyped coach (six winning seasons in 17 years???). And his porn 'stache was cool three decades ago already when the Village People made it popular.
Old 11-30-2010   #100
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I agree. I have little respect for a coach on the NFL competition committee that leads the dirtiest team in the league. The dude is a freakin' hypocrite, not to mention a severely over-hyped coach (six winning seasons in 17 years???). And his porn 'stache was cool three decades ago already when the Village People made it popular.

I think he keeps the stach due to having a harelip. At least it looks that way to me.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read