Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2010   #61
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue crew TNT chili cook off

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Award winnin chili 2 hrs!!! The secret includes one of your favorite things!!
Awesome! Wish I was going to be there to check it out
Old 11-27-2010   #62
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Award winnin chili 2 hrs!!! The secret includes one of your favorite things!!
woah I didn't know you could put *THAT* into chili!
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010   #63
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
woah I didn't know you could put *THAT* into chili!

Shush!

Secret ingredients are secret!
Old 11-27-2010   #64
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

It should be a great time! I have had my head up my backside for a while and a little out of sorts with the holidays. Joe's idea for the chili registration fee was a good idea since the trophy was "lost" when Justin won it.

You guys decide...$5.00...$10.00 registration and we will have ALL the proceeds going to first, second, and third place.

This tailgate will not include the 50/50 as there is too much going on with the cookoff to keep track and Kat may not be at the tailgate.

Also, Yankee, I got the stripper pole you wanted (flag pole) and we will be able to fly our new flag high this tailgate.

It sure will be good to see everyone again!
Old 11-27-2010   #65
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Got my (non-award-winning) Buffalo Chili starting to simmer. Hope the masses like it, the Bison went up to $9/lb!!
Old 11-27-2010   #66
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Got my (non-award-winning) Buffalo Chili starting to simmer. Hope the masses like it, the Bison went up to $9/lb!!

That seems awfully high even for Bison!

Are you shopping at Randall's?
Old 11-27-2010   #67
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Not sure when I might get there guys. Not feeling very well, neither is Kara. Gonna see how I feel when the clock goes off about 4am. I'll make the game, just not sure about the cookoff. Everythings packed and ready to go, but, my lungs are telling me I might have to wait till the sun comes up. Drugs are good though, and I'm doping up real well tonight. Hope to see ya all bright and early.

Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #68
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Drugs are good though, and I'm doping up real well tonight. Hope to see ya all bright and early.

Gma
Gma is totally awesome.
Old 11-28-2010   #69
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not sure when I might get there guys. Not feeling very well, neither is Kara. Gonna see how I feel when the clock goes off about 4am. I'll make the game, just not sure about the cookoff. Everythings packed and ready to go, but, my lungs are telling me I might have to wait till the sun comes up. Drugs are good though, and I'm doping up real well tonight. Hope to see ya all bright and early.

Gma
hope you get to feeling better. I won't feel good beating you unless you're at your best.
Old 11-28-2010   #70
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Well Andrew! I'm not at my best, but, I'll be there and ready to take ya on!! Headed to the friggin store to buy a damn can opener!! I'm just glad I remembered I need one!
Old 11-28-2010   #71
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Go gma!
Old 11-28-2010   #72
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

GAME DAY!! On site in T-20 minutes (+/- a couple)
Old 11-28-2010   #73
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
GAME DAY!! On site in T-20 minutes (+/- a couple)
Don't miss your ride PAB!
Old 11-28-2010   #74
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue crew TNT chili cook off

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Don't miss your ride PAB!
Don't miss your Titans buddy!!!!!!!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #75
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Don't miss your Titans buddy!!!!!!!
hehe he was very "QUIET" during the game and on the way back from the game.
Old 11-29-2010   #76
SheTexan
Site Contributor

If you're talkin about Pappy, I adore him! Pappy has been around for years, and pulls for the Texans when they're not playing the Tits. Some of his family are avid Texan fans. Pappy was a diehard Oiler fan who decided to follow the team to Tenn. He's a GREAT guy, and a good loser!! If I'm not mistaken he has PSLs in the Bullpen.
Old 11-29-2010   #77
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

So, I wasn't feeling so good before the game, and totally missed the results. Who won?
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #78
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
So, I wasn't feeling so good before the game, and totally missed the results. Who won?
That's what I want to know! Who won the damn chili cook off??? Who is my main competition?
Old 11-29-2010   #79
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
Papa TROLL
In case you don't get this...He last most of the letters off his cape and had to turn it inside out this game...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010   #80
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Congrats to Justin!! One of these days I'm gonna taste everyone else's chili. Mine sorta sucked yesterday. Didn't bring all the right spices with me. Anyway, I tweeked it today and it was yummy.

BTW: Who were the judges? I only know two of them.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read