Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-29-2010   #21
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8156 texansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to texansdrummer
Default Re: Cortland Innegan is about to go on the air...

Going for the "I didn't throw any punches" slant..........more like he couldn't have thrown a punch.
texansdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #22
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119300 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't hear the whole thing. Now the interviewer is calling the topic off. Did the interviewer ever ask him if he would apologize? Must be Nashville.
Old 11-29-2010   #23
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

The fan on the phone is just as delusional as Cortland. Maybe he needs to be "hit in the head three times" and maybe he'll sing a different tune as well.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #24
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Playing the card "If I was the instigator, I wouldn't be sitting here [and playing next week].

That's the point I made before............Goodell has left this to happen over and over again because nothing was really done to Finnegan (suspension).......................and the team not being penalized (obviously Fisher and the organization condone this continued type of behavior.)
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #25
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I didn't hear the whole thing. Now the interviewer is calling the topic off. Did the interviewer ever ask him if he would apologize? Must be Nashville.
It is in Nashville.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #26
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #27
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL Innegan wants no part of the topic, he just wants to move on.
Old 11-29-2010   #28
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3508 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansdrummer View Post
Going for the "I didn't throw any punches" slant..........more like he couldn't have thrown a punch.
That what I was thinking. lol.
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #29
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 296584 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

No matter what he thinks or says, we all know he's AJ's little leprechaun *****.
Old 11-29-2010   #30
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3508 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

An interesting note: Cortland claims the Texans chop block all the time.
Old 11-29-2010   #31
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Did their defensive lineman just call in and say if their Dline wants to pop off the helmets and start punching our offensive lineman in the face, that they better get a $25,000 fine and no suspension also?
Old 11-29-2010   #32
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
An interesting note: Cortland claims the Texans chop block all the time.
The announcer didn't know the difference between cut block and chop block.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #33
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119300 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Playing the card "If I was the instigator, I wouldn't be sitting here [and playing next week].

That's the point I made before............Goodell has left this to happen over and over again because nothing was really done to Finnegan (suspension).
Goodell know the NFL is good for it but does the pc thing and denouces it.

Quote:
Money
Well, get back
I'm all right Jack
Keep your hands off of my stack
Money
It's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit
I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set
I think I need a Lear jet
Old 11-29-2010   #34
BetaV1
Veteran

Imagine this scenario: The Texans and Titans play in week 15 with the Texans playing for a playoff spot and the Titans eliminated, trying to spoil Houston's late season run: Would anyone put it past Finnegan to purposely antagonize Andre again just out of spite?
Old 11-29-2010   #35
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Their offensive line runs the same exact scheme that we do.......that's what is so funny about their claims.
Old 11-29-2010   #36
BetaV1
Veteran

Quote:
? So did Finnegan say chop block, or was I mistaken? Sorry if I was mistaken.
Old 11-29-2010   #37
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansdrummer View Post
he did throw a punch to the side of andre's helmet when he had ahold of it
Old 11-29-2010   #38
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

There is going to be another fight when these two teams meet. It's going to happen. I'm sure it won't involve Andre or Innegan. There will be another goon......probably Babin.
Old 11-29-2010   #39
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Their is going to be another fight when these two teams meet. It's going to happen. I'm sure it won't involve Andre or Innegan. There will be another goon......probably Babin.
I said the same thing to my dad last night. Somebody is scrapping, but I doubt it's Andre. My guess is Courtland and whomever is expendable on Houston's bench.......um........I mean Kubiak.
Old 11-29-2010   #40
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 33 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

Some asshat calling in saying he tells his son to play like Innegan. What a jackass.
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read